Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 728 of 889 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718 726 727 728 729 730 738 778 828 ... LastLast
Results 18,176 to 18,200 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian, Many months back there was a discussion about a book you guys were doing for the members of a previous CDCC. I think it was some kind of collectors guide with many photo's taken from Bob Jackson's collection. Is there any update on this? Was wondering if there would be anyway for people who didn't subscribe to that years' CDCC could get their hands on a copy. Although I don't normally collect books about King, this is one I would be interested in, even if it is just a trade edition.
    There will most likely be a trade edition. I'm not 100% sure how much of the photo gallery, which will be a crazy number of full-color glossy pages in the Limited Edition, will be in a trade edition if we want the price to be at all reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Also, what is the status of "Shining in the Dark", it seems the slipcases are taking a very long time, considering the book was released in March of last year.
    Waiting on an update from Mindy about this one, but I suspect we'll be sending the project to a different slipcase maker given the way things are going. I'll definitely post more when I know more!

Brian
    I was also wondering about both of these things so thank you for asking and answering!
    I would be perfectly happy with a trade edition if there is no limited. Just a little something for the rest of us I have the Collectibles Book that Bett's put out years ago and I can only imagine what a CD version would look like. Especially with Bob's collection!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Random question for CDCC members: Do you guys still get emails prior to them going out to everyone? I received the email for Sacrament today, but didn't get one for CDCC members before and it seems like normally we would. And when I thought about it, the same thing happened last time we got an email from them. Does this not happen anymore? Just wondering if I got removed from a list somehow...

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Random question for CDCC members: Do you guys still get emails prior to them going out to everyone? I received the email for Sacrament today, but didn't get one for CDCC members before and it seems like normally we would. And when I thought about it, the same thing happened last time we got an email from them. Does this not happen anymore? Just wondering if I got removed from a list somehow...
    Yes. I still get emails. I got one for Sacrament on 1/3, for instance

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Yes. I still get emails. I got one for Sacrament on 1/3, for instance
    I got a CDCC email today, but nothing for Sacrament.

Maybe it was for people who had previously purchased the Gauntlet Press Barker titles from CD? (I did not)

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys.

Hmmm...looking back, I don't think I've gotten those emails for awhile. Just goes to show how observant I am.

BRIAN!!!! HELP!!!!

You might want to check your spam folder if you can. I've been hearing reports of the CDCC notes ending up in there lately. Let me know if nothing turns up! Recent notes have been:

1/3/19 -- Sacrament, 20% off
    1/4/19 -- A Knight of the Word, 10% off
    1/7/19 -- Tomorrow's Journal, 10% off
    1/11/19 -- Funland, 15% off (BUT not every member got this -- this is a rare "second chance" note where the publisher offered us more copies, so we excluded anyone who bought it the first time so they wouldn't accidentally purchase it a second time!)

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

You might want to check your spam folder if you can. I've been hearing reports of the CDCC notes ending up in there lately. Let me know if nothing turns up! Recent notes have been:

1/11/19 -- Funland, 15% off (BUT not every member got this -- this is a rare "second chance" note where the publisher offered us more copies, so we excluded anyone who bought it the first time so they wouldn't accidentally purchase it a second time!)

Brian
    Oh, Brian, you are such a doll! Unfortunately, I does not appear that I am getting them. I am getting production updates, shipping updates, and the general announcements, but not the CDCC updates.

Brian
    Oh, Brian, you are such a doll! Unfortunately, I does not appear that I am getting them. I am getting production updates, shipping updates, and the general announcements, but not the CDCC updates.
    Hmmmm... Please shoot me an email and we'll figure out what's going on! brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Ugh, I had the same problem. Six updates from the last month were in my spam folder - including the 20% discount on Sacrament!

Strange that it just started happening in the last month or so. I've never had that problem before.

Thanks very much to all for mentioning it here.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been receiving everything. At least I think so.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad this came up here! I was receiving some of them but not all of them, and because a few were trickling in, I didn't even realize it.

A bunch of stuff went to my spam folder starting a month ago (including my $25 gift cert for a grab bag order ) and I had no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Ugh, I had the same problem. Six updates from the last month were in my spam folder - including the 20% discount on Sacrament!

Strange that it just started happening in the last month or so. I've never had that problem before.

Thanks very much to all for mentioning it here.

HBJ
    If you (anyone in the CDCC!) missed out on something you wanted, or you ordered without the discount because you didn't get the notes, please email me (brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com) and Mindy (order@cemeterydance.com) and we'll help you out. We can easily apply the discount to your order if you ordered a book without the discount. For a book you missed out on that is sold out, Mindy can check our cancellations list and/or I can go to the publisher and see if we could get a few more. Definitely get in touch. Thanks!

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I'm glad this came up here! I was receiving some of them but not all of them, and because a few were trickling in, I didn't even realize it.

A bunch of stuff went to my spam folder starting a month ago (including my $25 gift cert for a grab bag order ) and I had no idea
    If that was the $25 coupon that expired, send me an email (brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com) and I'll credit your account for you instead!

And, obviously, I'll send another update to our host that we're hearing from more folks who are missing updates because they're showing up as spam on their end. We usually don't have problems with email, but then something will suddenly happen for no apparent reason and we will, so then our host does whatever it is they do to get things cleared up!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Received The Best of The Scream Factory yesterday, and have to say that- imo- this is one of the coolest books CD has ever done. It is immediately formidable, right out of the box. I mean this thing is massive. It's beautifully done, inside and out, like reading the magazine chock full of well laid-out columns and images. Just one of those books I know I'm going to dip in and out of forever. As someone who was late to TSF party (like, at the wake)- I really appreciate this reference tome to all of the great stuff I missed. Huge kudos to CD (and, Mssrs. Enfantino, Moorish, and Scoleri!) for shepherding an important beast like this into existence.

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Received The Best of The Scream Factory yesterday, and have to say that- imo- this is one of the coolest books CD has ever done. It is immediately formidable, right out of the box. I mean this thing is massive. It's beautifully done, inside and out, like reading the magazine chock full of well laid-out columns and images. Just one of those books I know I'm going to dip in and out of forever. As someone who was late to TSF party (like, at the wake)- I really appreciate this reference tome to all of the great stuff I missed. Huge kudos to CD (and, Mssrs. Enfantino, Moorish, and Scoleri!) for shepherding an important beast like this into existence.
    Thank you very much! This book was a huge logistical undertaking but I do think it was worth the effort.

Brian

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I was wondering if you had any updates on Sleeping Beauties and Night Shift?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Brian, I was wondering if you had any updates on Sleeping Beauties and Night Shift?
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I am so pumped!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Working this week on the next updates for us to email! Probably not today, but maybe tomorrow!

Brian

Working this week on the next updates for us to email! Probably not today, but maybe tomorrow!

Brian
    And this may or may not go in the update, but we now have final Review Copies of NIGHT SHIFT that include the bonus stories and the additional artwork:

Brian

Actually, I probably don't have enough news for another Night Shift update to go out yet, but here's the one from two weeks ago for anyone who missed it:

As you might remember, Stephen King graciously allowed us to add “The Glass Floor” and “Weeds” to our editions, which have never appeared in any edition of NIGHT SHIFT anywhere in the world.

Today, we’re very pleased to report that artist Chris Odgers was able to use the additional production time to draw three more illustrations for the book, which you can preview at these links:

As we mentioned in the previous update, as soon as our printer is done with their work on SLEEPING BEAUTIES, we’ll be sending them NIGHT SHIFT. We’ll have a better idea of their schedule for printing and binding the book once we reach that point, and we will send you additional updates to keep you in the loop.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

That looks amazing! I can't wait to receive my copy.

I have a question about your latest update on Cardinal Black. On your website, it says

the good news is the printer does have all of the materials for the book and they are firmly committed to getting us the trade hardcover in early April.
    Does this mean the numbered edition will be out later than April?

Also, are you able to match the numbers of all your McCammon books (this, Corbett #8 and #9 (which I assume you'll publish in the future?), Usher's Passing and whatever else you have planned)?

Lastly, do you have plans to publish the short stories set in the Corbett universe (included as extras in the signed editions that SubPress did) or to continue the Trevor Lawson series of novellas?

Thank you for any information you can divulge!

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    Thank you very much! This book was a huge logistical undertaking but I do think it was worth the effort.

Brian
    Ditto to the comments above! Nice Job! Was there not a slipcase made for it?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    That art is mind blowing!

Can hardly wait (but I will).

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    That looks amazing! I can't wait to receive my copy.

I have a question about your latest update on Cardinal Black. On your website, it says

the good news is the printer does have all of the materials for the book and they are firmly committed to getting us the trade hardcover in early April.
    Does this mean the numbered edition will be out later than April?

Also, are you able to match the numbers of all your McCammon books (this, Corbett #8 and #9 (which I assume you'll publish in the future?), Usher's Passing and whatever else you have planned)?

Lastly, do you have plans to publish the short stories set in the Corbett universe (included as extras in the signed editions that SubPress did) or to continue the Trevor Lawson series of novellas?

Thank you for any information you can divulge!
    The Limited Edition and Lettered Edition will ship this summer once the slipcases and traycases are completed.

We can match numbers for books ordered directly from us, folks just have to reply to their order confirmation email and let us know their book number. (Or you can email order@cemeterydance.com if you no longer have your order email to reply to.)

Unfortunately, I don't know of any specific plans beyond the announced books.

Brian

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Brian
    That art is mind blowing!

Can hardly wait (but I will).
    That is SO LIKE the art of Wrightson...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 728 of 889 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718 726 727 728 729 730 738 778 828 ... LastLast