Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 890 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 373 773 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,825 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Just ordered a slipcase for my signed paperback copy of Joyland... I am still kicking myself for not picking up the lettered edition.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The double clamshell "self rising" case, for The Dark Man is unique (and cool).
    Not sure why it isn't on Youtube, but you can go here and download the file:
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...n-first-video/

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The double clamshell "self rising" case, for The Dark Man is unique (and cool).
    Not sure why it isn't on Youtube, but you can go here and download the file:
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/extras/...n-first-video/
    I can post it on YouTube if folks are having trouble watching the embedded file on the site. We tested it around the office without trouble, but that's a pretty small sample size.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Let me know if this works better for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ95o...yer_detailpage

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That case is uber cool!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very interesting rising case!

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Very interesting rising case!
    Thanks! We wanted to try something a little different with this one and I hope the collectors who bought this edition are as pleased with the results as we are.

Brian

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool Brian! Always fun to see something outside the norm.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Way cool concept Brian (and now I'm so very pleased that I was able to jump on board and acquire one of these)
    We all float down here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Way cool concept Brian (and now I'm so very pleased that I was able to jump on board and acquire one of these)
    I will get some photos of the book and box posted next week, too.

Brian

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! Is there any concern over the longevity (of the functionality) of these cases? I suppose these types of book editions are not opened frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Let me know if this works better for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ95o...yer_detailpage

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Very cool! Is there any concern over the longevity (of the functionality) of these cases? I suppose these types of book editions are not opened frequently.
    The system is very simple and there isn't a lot of weight actually being moved, so I don't expect there to be any problems. I probably wouldn't recommend letting a small child play with it, but I wouldn't recommend that for any of our editions.

Brian

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!

John

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    The system is very simple and there isn't a lot of weight actually being moved, so I don't expect there to be any problems. I probably wouldn't recommend letting a small child play with it, but I wouldn't recommend that for any of our editions.

Brian

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Any pics of the limited or eta?

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    The approval traycase for the Limited Edition was shipped to us on Friday, so we'll have it on Monday or Tuesday. If everything looks good, which it should, the Limited Edition and the Lettered Edition will ship together later this month, but I don't have an exact date yet.

Brian

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this surprise in the mail today (the shirt, not the kid):

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

The approval traycase for the Limited Edition was shipped to us on Friday, so we'll have it on Monday or Tuesday. If everything looks good, which it should, the Limited Edition and the Lettered Edition will ship together later this month, but I don't have an exact date yet.

Brian
    It arrived today and we're a go. Everything for The Dark Man signed editions should be done and on the way to our warehouse this month.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

I was going to say, there might have been a mix-up in shipping if we included the kid!

Brian

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I was going to say, there might have been a mix-up in shipping if we included the kid!
    Happy to return him, I'll pay postage.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I insist.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    It arrived today and we're a go. Everything for The Dark Man signed editions should be done and on the way to our warehouse this month.

Brian
    Great news! Thanks, Brian.

John

I insist.
    HA!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Hahaha, nice joke.....

We have a few "leftover" sets of the recent Stephen King Grab Bag if anyone is interested:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_GB061213

PLEASE NOTE: These were assembled from the same items as the Grab Bags that already shipped, so if you've ordered this before, you will get duplicates. But if you missed out or just want to get one now, this is a great "second chance" we rarely get to offer.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 890 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 373 773 ... LastLast