Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 720 of 889 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 718 719 720 721 722 730 770 820 ... LastLast
Results 17,976 to 18,000 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Riding the bullet question

Hi Brian,

I am in the process of inventorying my collection. I am up to Riding the Bullet, and I bought a copy on ebay a few years ago. It is the numbered edition, but I just noticed the the dust jacket says the price is $75. Is this normal for the limited edition? Or did the original owner do a switcheroo on me?

If so, is it possible to buy a replacement cover for Riding the Bullet?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

The limited pricing might be elsewhere on the jacket. Don’t own one to check myself.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian,

I am in the process of inventorying my collection. I am up to Riding the Bullet, and I bought a copy on ebay a few years ago. It is the numbered edition, but I just noticed the the dust jacket says the price is $75. Is this normal for the limited edition? Or did the original owner do a switcheroo on me?

Mine's the same, $75 price.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Just wondering when the Lonely Road Books grab bags will be shipping. Hope I snag a numbered copy!
    I'm not sure. We're shipping PS Pub's Tommy Knockers next, which I expect will take a little while (they always do). I'm not sure what falls after that, I suspect it'll either be that grab bag or Elevation. Depending on when Elevation arrives.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Hi Brian,

I believe all 3 editions on that one had the same dust jacket, which lists the price of the gift edition. I think this was before we thought to either list all 3 prices or just not list a price on the DJ. That's too far back for me to remember the reasoning though.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody here get copy# 274 of Gwendy's BB? If you are willing to trade, I have a copy under 100, and I will pay your postage to ship.

Let me know.

Thanks
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Hi Brian,

I believe all 3 editions on that one had the same dust jacket, which lists the price of the gift edition. I think this was before we thought to either list all 3 prices or just not list a price on the DJ. That's too far back for me to remember the reasoning though.
    Thanks everyone for confirming this. Makes me feel better knowing I have the correct DJ.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

D'oh!!

Just got my Lettered Gwendy's by the Letter on the Coin doesn't match the Letter in the Book. Had requested Y to match by Doubleday years. The coin is 'Y', but the book is 'YY'.

I guess they already realized the mistake because Mindy sent me an email yesterday to check for this. So I am confident they will resolve the issue.

One complication is that I ordered a Keith Minion remarque, so I hope book 'Y' has one.

Maybe I should keep the rare mismatched coin/book variant? LOL.
    So it looks like the Lonely Roads Book customer with letter "Y" got first dibs, so I just need to exchange my "Y" coin" for the "YY" coin. Should make the shipping back and forth much easier.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Anybody here get copy# 274 of Gwendy's BB? If you are willing to trade, I have a copy under 100, and I will pay your postage to ship.

Let me know.

Thanks
    I got so excited for you, but mine is #272. So close!

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When will copies of "Elevation" be mailed out? Not the slip cover but the book.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    When will copies of "Elevation" be mailed out? Not the slip cover but the book.
    Brian from Thursday or Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    Hey Brian sorry if this is a noob Q, but I’ve never preordered a new release before; when is Elevation going to start shipping?

Also, any further eta on outsider slipcase? I think we’re closing in on 6 months since release date...thank you kind sir.
    Elevation will be shipping soon... I believe S&S sent our 8 or 10 pallets or however many via some kind of mule driven system. Sorry about the wait!

THE OUTSIDER slipcase will be in the warehouse in about two weeks, and Dan is cracking the whip on the warehouse staff (just him and New Dan right now) to keep things moving!

Anyone want to see a photo or two of the first finished OUTSIDER slipcase they sent us for approval?

Brian

And if anyone needs their copy of ELEVATION from us ASAP, please email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com and let her know you saw this message about emailing her to get yours shipped ASAP. We have some copies from a local vendor. Thank you!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

And if anyone needs their copy of ELEVATION from us ASAP, please email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com and let her know you saw this message about emailing her to get yours shipped ASAP. We have some copies from a local vendor. Thank you!

Brian

Cool, I'll tell her to include my Outsider slipcase too!

Spoiler:
    Just kidding of course!
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

MY GWENDY'S Signed Limited and Lettered Editions arrived today packed perfectly.
    CD-GREAT work! Love the coins-they match perfectly to both the Lettered and S/L.
    It is a very nice presentation-I really like how the Lettered lifts when opened!
    Great Job!!!

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    MY GWENDY'S Signed Limited and Lettered Editions arrived today packed perfectly.
    CD-GREAT work! Love the coins-they match perfectly to both the Lettered and S/L.
    It is a very nice presentation-I really like how the Lettered lifts when opened!
    Great Job!!!
    Got mine yesterday also, ditto to everything Mike said! But, they are too big for my shelves!

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Great Job!!!
    Got mine yesterday also, ditto to everything Mike said! But, they are too big for my shelves!
    Wait until you see the Special Collectible Oversized Book Cases we'll be partnering with Ikea on!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great Job!!!
    Wait until you see the Special Collectible Oversized Book Cases we'll be partnering with Ikea on!
    And I just got done buying more bookcases from IKEA. Dammit!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Job!!!
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (breath) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mindy will quit if she has to manage the Ikea orders.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Job!!!
    You know, I always thought you guys should have a promotion that on every 50th book we buy from you we should get a free bookcase.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great Job!!!
    Beware, you'll give ideas to Funko or Suntup !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got my copy and Gwendys and I LOVE IT! What a beautiful book!!! Love the book, case and coin. Yes a little big but it’s so different. Well done guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Great Job!!!
    I like that plan, put me down for one!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

CD has new auctions on eBay. (Wish I could get their prices for the same books) 666 so far for a SoD S/L

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan (or brian) do you guys know when you’ll be shipping the slipcased artist editions of Flight or Fright to PS Publishers in the UK, or have you already did so? Still waiting patiently on mine.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 720 of 889 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 718 719 720 721 722 730 770 820 ... LastLast