Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 890 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been getting every UK hardcover from Amazon Uk since Lisey's Story and only had a problem with damage once--the copy of Just After Sunset had a badly damaged dust jacket. I complained and they said to ship the book back to them and they'd ship me a new one. I then told them that the shipping cost would be excessive and this was not acceptable. They then told me not to ship it back and they'd send me a new one anyway. I ended up donating the damaged one to my local Veteran's Hospital.

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I've been getting every UK hardcover from Amazon Uk since Lisey's Story and only had a problem with damage once--the copy of Just After Sunset had a badly damaged dust jacket. I complained and they said to ship the book back to them and they'd ship me a new one. I then told them that the shipping cost would be excessive and this was not acceptable. They then told me not to ship it back and they'd send me a new one anyway. I ended up donating the damaged one to my local Veteran's Hospital.

John
    thats good to know! Thanks for sharing John!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was told yesterday that Secretary of Dreams II is scheduled for release in August (yes, of THIS year). Hope that is true!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I was told yesterday that Secretary of Dreams II is scheduled for release in August (yes, of THIS year). Hope that is true!
    Did you ask about the lettered edition of SOD I? Anything on LEGACIES?

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Did you ask about the lettered edition of SOD I? Anything on LEGACIES?
    I did ask about the Lettered SOD I. I spoke with a woman named Andrea, who handles the retail business accounts. She is the one who told me that SOD II is slated for August release. She told me to contact Mindy regarding SOD I Lettered, who handles all the "high end" books as Andrea called them. I did not bother to then ask Mindy. I will though. I have to walk a tight line here as I am now a business customer rather than a general consumer. I'm not afraid to ask the unpleasant question, but I have to "play nice in the sandbox as it were."

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the update Wiz.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Being told a book is "slated" for an August release by someone at the low end of the food chain sounds pretty unofficial to me. She was probably just quoting from the website.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Could be. Not trying to get people's hopes up...just passing along information I thought was credible. I HOPE it's true, but after this long, I remain a skeptic.

I remain a skeptic.
    As do I and most of the others on this site I suspect.

Gunslinger Apprentice Lenny is on a distinguished road Lenny's Avatar

Don't know but these padded walls are NICE.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if CD sold some of the limited editions of The Passage to Amazon? Amazon has them for sale for $47 with a note that it will be released in December. I went ahead and ordered one just in case.
    Need first editions of:
    1.Carrie
    2.Salem's Lot
    3.The Shining
    4.Night Shift
    5.THE PASSAGE uncorrected proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Would you please provide a link to the Amazon sale?

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Would you please provide a link to the Amazon sale?
    Here ya go

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Passage-Justin-Cronin/dp/1587672316/ref=tmm_hrd_title_1"]http://www.amazon.com/Passage-Justin-Cronin/dp/1587672316/ref=tmm_hrd_title_1[/ame]

Karl

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I suspect its a mistake (you can order up to 20!), but on the off chance its not, I ordered one!

Banned demorgan is on a distinguished road

I ordered two....just in case.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

me too,we wait and see!

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

...and thx lenny

Gunslinger Apprentice Lenny is on a distinguished road Lenny's Avatar

Don't know but these padded walls are NICE.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shnnrc01 View Post
    ...and thx lenny
    No problem. I just hope we all get a nice little present from Amazon for Christmas
    Need first editions of:
    1.Carrie
    2.Salem's Lot
    3.The Shining
    4.Night Shift
    5.THE PASSAGE uncorrected proof

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, I ordered me one too, just in case...

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Barnes and Noble has it listed as well. http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The...7672316/?itm=9

I doubt B&N or Amazon is actually going to have copies for sale.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I gave it a go. Won't hurt to try.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I ordered a Passage as well. Does anyone know if Amazon charges right away or only upon shipping?

Ron

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Only upon shipping.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, everyone talked me into trying a preorder as well. Who knows...

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Only upon shipping.
    Perfect- thanks!

Ron

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Got an e-mail from Mindy at CD and she says they plan to ship the Lettered Secretary of Dreams I in a month or two.......that's what she said. Just passing it along.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 890 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast