Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 890 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 336 736 ... LastLast
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe a limited of some Bachman story/stories?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My guess is SK short story collection. There seems to be enough material out there right now. Not a novel or novella. Not a reprint. Not on anyone's shelves already. Trade edition, yes. S/L, yes. Just my two cents.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Brian said oddity which doesn't sound like a short story collection

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    Brian said oddity which doesn't sound like a short story collection
    That's true. Forgot that.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

An oddity but going to have a trade edition?? Very interesting.

I thought unfinished long lost script for a minute until I saw trade was mentioned.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Collected essays or some other non fiction work?

Citizen of Gilead barlow will become famous soon enough barlow's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know at the Dream Catcher signing years ago my friend got his copy of Danse Macabre signed and King mentioned he was thinking of some sort of follow up for to it, but that may have been the couple of articles he wrote for Fangoria.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Afterlife?

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

an oddity eh?

is it a signed limited photo book of all King's naked baby pictures???

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Unannounced project.

Not in ANY online databases because I don't enter big projects until the morning of the announcement when we notify the distributors. It won't show up on other sites until after the announcement.

Also, we wouldn't be warning people for a week about a Trivia book that was announced in August 2012 and will be shipping this summer.

Brian
    Sigh, back to trying to ensure I'm not in a meeting then!

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A collection of his short stories would probably go to one of the commercial publishers anyways. I just hope it's something I can afford. Here's a guess, hardcover Joyland.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Nah, I thought Joyland too, but Brian has confirmed its not....

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

so hppy I have that lifetime membership! I can work without worrying and circling like a vulture all day...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Oh for - you can take your lifetime membership and - give it to me! Please please please, PLEASE give it to me!!!!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking it has to do with Ghost Brothers. Maybe an illustrated short story version or something.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Alright Brian....you have dangled enough carrots.....let's get down to brass tacks.

Will the signed editions be in the $350 to $450 range.....like the last few CD S/Ls?

Book Book of Necon = $350
    Full Dark No Stars = $350
    Blockade Billy = $450
    Doctor Sleep = $450
    The Magic Eight-Ball has spoken!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I'm thinking it has to do with Ghost Brothers. Maybe an illustrated short story version or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    anything to do with a couple of brothers from a certain county?
    Although there is very little I can confirm right now, I can confirm that it is unrelated to that particular project.

Brian

NOPE
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Afterlife?
    I thought that about that, but the illustration wouldnt be matching, would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    My guess is SK short story collection. There seems to be enough material out there right now. Not a novel or novella. Not a reprint. Not on anyone's shelves already. Trade edition, yes. S/L, yes. Just my two cents.
    No, cause that would be then released by Scribner. No way that they wouldnt want it.

The illustration makes me think of STAND BY ME, Secretary of the Dreams 3? Or is it not from a train, but from a mine?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I think STAND BY ME (THE BODY) when I see the illustration too....but the SOMETHING DARK IS COMING title does not fit.....unless that is the title of an anthology that includes THE BODY.

Brian said it is not a book that we already have...but that is not to say it is not a new anthology of previously published stories from different collections.

Taking that theory one step further.....maybe it is a collection of King short stories that have been turned into movies....The Body, Children of the Corn, The Lawnmower Man, The Night Flier, etc.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

The suspense is killing me. BRIAN please PM me. I promise not to tell anyone. (Except my friends on DT)

Country
    Country Flag

Trade editions. Plural.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you are reading into something that is not there.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian.....how many versions are we looking at?

You have said there will be a trade and a S/L......how about a Lettered?......how about a G/E?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Brian.....how many versions are we looking at?

You have said there will be a trade and a S/L......how about a Lettered?......how about a G/E?
    Trade for retailers, Slipcased Trade, Limited, Lettered. All four have different DJs.

This is something that HAS appeared in print before, but never in one of King's collections and *never* like this.

By the way, I'm not teasing to be mean or get people excited/worked up. We actually cannot announce the full details until Tuesday. Everything this year is very scheduled because the author has, well, a very packed schedule. But we knew we had to alert everyone who will definitely want one of the signed editions that there IS an announcement coming.

Some people will love this project and some will be "meh" about it. We knew that going in, but everyone involved had a blast. So for those who dig the project for what it is, I think you're going to have a lot of fun, too.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

The Crate?
    Weeds?
    The Glass Floor?
    Sword In The Darkness? (Ch 71 appeared in SK Uncollected!)
    The Cannibals? (appeared on SK website!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 890 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 336 736 ... LastLast