Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest #14 - Eddie!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Contest #14 - Eddie!

Honestly, we have NO good artwork for Eddie. NONE. I rely on you, my DT artists, to do your best to make this an awesome contest. The article on Eddie can be found here.

Contest will be open until November 20, 2008. Good luck, and have fun!
    Last edited by Daghain; 11-05-2008 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Changed contest ending date.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I only wish I could picture Eddie better in my mind.I may give it a go if y'all aren't sick of my attempts yet .

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

i would love to do this. but i don't have a scanner

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    i would love to do this. but i don't have a scanner
    You could always just take a photo of your drawing. That's what Lisa does and hers come out pretty good.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

well....
    (dammit I'm runnign out of excuses.
    eventually i'll just have to admit that my art sucks)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    I only wish I could picture Eddie better in my mind.I may give it a go if y'all aren't sick of my attempts yet .
    Oh alinda, go for it! I'll bet you come up with something good.

And razz, you never know until you try!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, this is going to be good. I look forward to the results.

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I can't wait to see these entries! And I say give it a go Razz. I'm sure you'll come up with something good.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What about you, Heather? Are you in on this one?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Sorry, my ability to draw people sucks so I will sit this one out.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Aw, bummer.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Eddie?!! Kickass!! I'm in like Flynn

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, woo fucking hoo!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

*bump*

Anyone working on this one?

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, sorry!! Won't be done this side of the weekend though

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't hurry on my account! And let me know if you need an extension.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I reckon Nov 6th will be groovy - I've done some roughs so I know what I'm doing with it

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

*bump*

Contest ends tomorrow - anyone in? Need an extension?

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

I declare Lisa the winner.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Can I have an extension, please? No excuse other than an extreme case of procrastination

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, I of all people can respect that.

I'm going to give it a two week extension. New ending date is November 20, 2008. There will be no more extensions available, for those of you who work better under pressure!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, done!

I decided to depict Eddie as he was shown on the Man In Black's tarot deck:

Last edited by Randall Flagg; 01-08-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

I like it a lot.
    Heng Dai

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast