Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie of all time? Top 2 advance!

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Birds

7 29.17%
  • Clerks

10 41.67%
  • Raging Bull

0 0%
  • Stand By Me

7 29.17%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BMOAT - Round 2, Group C

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Round 2, Group C

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Bunch of savages in this town.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Gotta go with Clerks here. I love Kevin Smith. His scripts are wonderful.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

chirp chirp
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I went for Stand by Me, something about the story , and this film
    touch my inner self. Also, if you believe it I acted out quite a lot
    like these kids back in the day.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

gotta go stand by me here. not because it's a based on a sai king story but because it was a damn fine movie for its time and those kids were amazing it in. and please, keifer sutherland is so the bad boy. and jerry o'connell used to be fat!!!!!!!

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The motherfucking BIRDS.
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No votes for Raging Bull?!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

After much deliberation I finally decided to go with Clerks. It's by far my favorite film by Kevin Smith.

Sorry Feev, I've never seen Raging Bull.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*Bump*

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Groups A, B, and C are closing in approximately 2 hours.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on guys, no votes for Raging Bull?

That's just silly. It's pathetic to see 0 votes.

I love all those other films, but Raging Bull is by far the best film of those 4.

I thought this was the Best Movie of All Time thread, not my favorite movie of these four films. With results like this, I'm not sure I want to see which movie wins.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

+ Reply to Thread