Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mad Men

Gunslinger Apprentice AIMB will become famous soon enough AIMB's Avatar

I hate Don's new secretary. I don't want running gags anywhere near Mad Men.
    Totally deserved the emmy it won again.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I think the new secretary is a scream. Hearing her off camera telling the little twerp "I don't work for you!"

I wonder how far they're willing to let Don fall before he rebounds. Talk about the Lost Weekend. It was humiliating to see him pitching ideas for the Life people like he was scrambling for his honor...and then to not remember any of it.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

And him telling that girl that his name was Dick.
    He's really fudging it all up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I think the new secretary is a scream. Hearing her off camera telling the little twerp "I don't work for you!"

I wonder how far they're willing to let Don fall before he rebounds. Talk about the Lost Weekend. It was humiliating to see him pitching ideas for the Life people like he was scrambling for his honor...and then to not remember any of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    And him telling that girl that his name was Dick.
    He's really fudging it all up.
    It just keeps getting worse and worse for Don. The fact that I feel such deep sympathy for Don (when his actions make him a total Ahole), proves how amazing the writing/acting is in this show.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just started watching the first season, very cool show.

I was telling Dora about the scene with the little girl and the dry cleaning (plastic) bag over her head. It is so funny how different things were then. And oh man, the smoking!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Traveler DMKfromIN is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

My girlfriend is a hopeless Mad Men addict, she watches it on Netflix. I do like it some, it's very original, and I like all the smokin' and drinkin'!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Is it just me or is this season getting better? I like that it's going into Don's character a bit more. I hope they continue to do that with the other characters as well.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The last two episodes have been outstanding.

I can't believe we finally got some Joan/Roger action! This show is really amazing, I am probably going to do a rewatch of all the seasons pretty soon.

Ms Blankenship got off some witty, cutting remarks before her unexpected exit from the show. She's an astronaut.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished season two--I don't like Joan's new man at all.

And I can't believe Betty did that in the bar!!
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Gunslinger Apprentice RolandLover will become famous soon enough RolandLover will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Mad Men is my #1 show! Love the series, the concept, and just everything about it. A very good drama show!!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I tried to watch this show when it started and could not get into it.

I have been watching the current season....and I really do not see what all the fanfare is about.

I mean it is ok...but it sure is not Breaking Bad or The Walking Dead.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

The most recent episode was one of the best yet. It's not a high-adrenaline show most of the time, but I've been enjoying it.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe it was just me....but pay attention to the "coming attraactions" they run at the end of that episode.....they are they worst I have ever seen.

Nothing more than a bunch of say-nothing sound-bites.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I wouldn't base it on the current season. I love the early seasons, but I've been struggling with this one.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Im about to start Season Four, this show is fantastic. My friend just finished season 5 and said it was the best yet. The lawnmower haha.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

I was about ready to give up on this show, but I'm glad I didn't. The past few episodes have been really good. It feels like stuff is actually happening now.

One more to go. How low can Don descend and what will be the impact? Just about everyone hates him or is being harmed by him. "You're a monster."

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm caught up until season five and waiting for season six to come on DVD. What a fantastic show. Can't say enough good things about it.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

How the hell does this fantastic show, after five years, only have 44 replies? WHY ARE NONE OF YOU WATCHING THIS? BEST SHOW ON TV!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Thought that fans of this show would be interested in this......

http://media.paleycenter.org/paleyfest-2014-lineup/
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Final Episodes start in two weeks! I can't wait. About to start re-watching Season Five and beyond today

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Meh.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just re-watched this episode haha. Such a great show. I'll be sad when it's over :'(

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast