Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Member Map!!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Member Map!!

I am almost done with all the features you guys. I had a plan in my mind on what I wanted to see out here and with the addition of about two more things, we'll be done.

There is a "member map" in the tool bar above, very self explainatory so please go out and add yourself.

There are 4 different types of entries and I would like to also place King landmarks and the like up there. Basically we could have a "landmark" for Bangor and the pic could be SK's house, the link could be to the Bangor Chamber or something.

Its designed to work within the gallery but it doesn't have to be that way. I am hoping we can post our pics for it in an album on the gallery, then use that URL for the pic on the map. It will create a circular reference here on the site so folks don't go off site for image info.

Not to mention, a click on your pic will bring you to the gallery to view the rest of a persons images.

So have fun, post questions here.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I am almost done with all the features you guys. I had a plan in my mind on what I wanted to see out here and with the addition of about two more things, we'll be done.

There is not a "member map" in the tool bar above, very self explainatory so please go out and add yourself.

There are 4 different types of entries and I would like to also place King landmarks and the like up there. Basically we could have a "landmark" for Bangor and the pic could be SK's house, the link could be to the Bangor Chamber or something.

Its designed to work within the gallery but it doesn't have to be that way. I am hoping we can post our pics for it in an album on the gallery, then use that URL for the pic on the map. It will create a circular reference here on the site so folks don't go off site for image info.

Not to mention, a click on your pic will bring you to the gallery to view the rest of a persons images.

So have fun, post questions here.
    There is not a "member map"

Did you mean now?

Great idea Matt!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the following message when I clicked the link Matt.

vBulletin Message
    Brice, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

My typos are never superficial, they are one word that changes the entire paragraph.

Its fixed, thanks for the heads up Brice

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem! I thought maybe it was punishing me for correcting you.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I got the following message when I clicked the link Matt.

vBulletin Message
    Brice, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home
    Ooops--missed a setting.

Try it again now

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am now but, it's saying I have to fill in all the fields and I don't know how to do that.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The "marker title" at the top is required, same with the type.

I totally skipped the first field when I first did it so hopefully that is all it is.

Very easy to miss up there.

Thanks for helping me test this Brice

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just totally made up the other categories to fill it up. Well, it worked.

I'm happy to help. I just wish I was able to be around to help more.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great out there, its cool for folks to be able to see where we all are geographically.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope nobody tries to stalk me...

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Even though it could go straight to my address, I made my mark general over the town.

Not to mention, people know my first and last name and could find me under dex anytime they wanted.

Everyone knows I have a big dog

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I got mine up there (Nor California). Added my mug to the image tab.

It looks as though anyone could edit others info.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great Jerome, thanks for doing that.

Its already looking kind of busy

I am going to begin adding landmarks as well. Hannah said the Eisenhower tunnel should be on there---totally cool idea

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I got mine up there (Nor California). Added my mug to the image tab.

It looks as though anyone could edit others info.
    They could.

I noticed you are an event instead of a member.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually no--only admin can edit and I changed Jerome to a member

Country
    Country Flag

Matt, I have a couple pictures of 46th and 2nd if you want some.
    No worries though...
    I can post them from my Photobucket if you want.
    Just tell me where.

Country
    Country Flag

Jerome is still showing as an event on my Member Map. Also, I was able to edit my marker.
    FYI

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

If you could post them here, I would love to harvest them and add them to the "landmarks" category in the gallery.

Also, could you see if you can edit my entry on the map Monte? its a test for members, I may have missed a setting.

Should be able to edit your own, just not say...mine or anyone elses

Country
    Country Flag

Matt, I moved you to the Gulf of Mexico.
    If you click on List Elements, it will have the Edit option for everything listed.

Sorry, if you can't swim.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the test, I will fix that.

Country
    Country Flag

Also, Matt, I can post some of the better pics if you wish. They will probably be a little big on this page though....you still want?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Swim Matt Swim.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I fixed the edit thing. Still there for the entire admin team, gone for the rank and file member.

Thanks for the help on the test.

You can stick them here Monte. We can delete them out after I save a copy for the gallery if it screws up the page view.

Country
    Country Flag

Ok...I'll post them in a row. I'll only put a few.
    Last edited by Matt; 06-26-2007 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Saved pic and removed for page size

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast