Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hockey

John F. Kennedy Stuffy-Guy is on a distinguished road

About 230 miles SSE of Bangor, ME (suburban Boston)
    My Mood
    Shocked

As a Bruins fan, I have to think back to my very early youth to recall hoisting the Cup. The Canadiens were the nemesis more than once, especially in the 70s....

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Nice start to the playoffs for the Habs.

Gunslinger Apprentice velcro_fly is on a distinguished road velcro_fly's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Will you look at that, I start cheering for the Canucks and they start losing.
    “There are no men like me. There's only me”- The Kingslayer

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, they just posted a special message on their website requesting that you not cheer for them.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by velcro_fly View Post
    Montreal Canadiens

Actually I shouldn't say anything, I am a Oiler fan.
    Me too, velcro...

stupid losers

What can I say - Stars fan here.

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Yes, they just posted a special message on their website requesting that you not cheer for them.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Riostar is on a distinguished road Riostar's Avatar

I haven't watched a hockey game in a while but was big into it in high school. I am a Colorado Avalanche fan.

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by velcro_fly View Post
    Montreal Canadiens

Actually I shouldn't say anything, I am a Oiler fan.

GO ISLANDERS!

Trust the Gorton's Fisherman...

Traveler Russ is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

23 years old Pens fan. Been a fan of them since I can remember. A lot of that has to do with the fact that I grew up watching the best player ever growing up (Sry Wayne fans ). Even supported them through the dark days when it seemed Pittsburgh forgot it had a hockey team. Now hockey is A LOT bigger in Pittsburgh than it was in the glory days of the 90's. Hell, the Pens even rival the Steelers now.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Montreal tied the series 3-3. Wow! Halek rocks.

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Halak had one hell of a game

I was like

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Montreal beat out Washington.

Yahoo! How exciting!

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Any predictions on the second round?

I think it's going to be an uphill climb for Montreal vs. Pittsburgh. Montreal might just have been tired in game 1, but they got thrashed.

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

No doubt, what a stupid schedule

I was really impressed with the way they played today -- and won! True, they didn't get nearly as many shots on goal, but the ones they did make counted...and Halek was outstanding. Again.

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry guys, Pens win last 2-0. MAF seemed to stand on his head. Can't wait for the game tomorrow night, first game off this series.

Bugger.

Two teams down...two to go. An amazing performance last night. I expected the game to be much closer, but 5-2 is a pretty convincing win over last year's Stanley Cup champs. So, will it be Boston or Philly they face next? Philly looked out of it, but now they've tied their series, too.

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Philly will take it, their on a roll.

Country
    Country Flag

A little late. Pens failed, Montreal wanted it more. Dono who to cheer for. Philly or Hossa

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in the same boat. To root for Philly almost feels like wanting the devil to win. With the exception of Hossa I enjoy the Hawks a whole lot more. Toews is definitely a captain worth admiring. Goal tending has been spot on and all of the roll players are doing just that. It's been fun to watch them play.

Hawks in 6

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default BOSTON BRUINS IN BELFAST

Please excuse if this is in the wrong forum.

As a Belfast Giants (ice-hockey) fan and season ticket holder I wondered if anyone here is a Boston Bruins fan. The Bruins are playing 2 NHL games in Prague in October against the Phoenix and are coming to Belfast to play in a warm-up game against a Belfast Giants select/all stars team on Saturday 2nd October. Are there any Bruins fans out there and (a really long shot I know) if so, is anyone coming to Belfast for the game?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast