Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn! The Lovecraft thread

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like a good idea. It took me a while to find this thread in the current location.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Go ahead Jean...although I thought the mansion was strictly horror books. which this is not. Just don't complain that something is off topic if it's even remotely related to cthulhu...cause it's not.

Dan, enjoy!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I値l be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No, no, nothing will be off-topic. We meant Mansion for all things horror - I remember there was a big battle (which I won) over where it should be.

Moving!!!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I know. I was the main one you battled over it as I recall.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yes, epic. Chtulhus vs. bears.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

hmmm sounds like a plot for the ages.....lol.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Indeed! LOL

If you rescue me

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default interesting read.

Quote Originally Posted by beam*seeker View Post
    Have any of you Lovecraft fans read this? (I was thinking of getting it)

http://www.amazon.com/Am-Providence-...ref=pd_sim_b_9
    It was a fun read focusing on his family life and times. And a lot on his early writing.
    A must for fans to read.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely the best damn Lovecraft Bio there is.

If you rescue me

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Okay, it occurs to me that there isn't really a Lovecraft thread. Am I wrong? I can't find one.
    You're wrong

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?5324

Country
    Country Flag

oh good Lord, stupid bears totally forgot!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    oh good Lord, stupid bears totally forgot!!
    bears not stupid just getting older. and have more things on their minds.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Country
    Country Flag

bears are not getting older!!!! they are just plain stupid

I'm thinking of the merge

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Go ahead Jean...although I thought the mansion was strictly horror books. which this is not. Just don't complain that something is off topic if it's even remotely related to cthulhu...cause it's not.

Dan, enjoy!
    No, no, nothing will be off-topic. We meant Mansion for all things horror - I remember there was a big battle (which I won) over where it should be.

Moving!!!
    The Moderator "Chats" must be "EPIC"!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Dan, enjoy!

Moving!!!

Oh, we're all pretty laidback for the most part. Of course all of us have our moments, but there's very little drama between staff. Remember, we're the ones charged with killing the drama elsewhere. It does get to be entertaining discussion sometimes though.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan, enjoy!

Moving!!!

Oh, we're all pretty laidback for the most part. Of course all of us have our moments, but there's very little drama between staff. Remember, we're the ones charged with killing the drama elsewhere. It does get to be entertaining discussion sometimes though.
    OK, well way to steal my thunder, Mr. Mod!!!! LOL LOL LOL

I envisioned "knife-fights"!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan, enjoy!

Moving!!!

OK, well way to steal my thunder, Mr. Mod!!!! LOL LOL LOL

I envisioned "knife-fights"!! LOL LOL
    Very well...it's really all tentacles and bear claws.

If you rescue me

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$17 at by local used book store. 1st edition from Barnes & Noble.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! I have one too.

If you rescue me

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Too bad it's riddled with typos and errors. Get the newer leatherbound edition.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Too bad it's riddled with typos and errors. Get the newer leatherbound edition.
    Crap! I had read about that one. I didn't even think of it when buying this. Oh well, it still looks pretty and is in near mint condition.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It still looks nice....get the corrected leatherbound too.

I have a pic to post tomorrow that a friend sent.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I posted this in my book collection thread, but it belongs here too. Thank you again Krystle!

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

I posted this in my book collection thread, but it belongs here too. Thank you again Krystle!

I complemented this in your book collection thread, but I complement it here too. Very nice!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast