Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn! The Lovecraft thread

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I know! I keep looking at it. Eventually it must be framed.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Available today at Teefury (it glows in the dark):

http://www.teefury.com/
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

What did we think of the King nod to Lovecraft with the shoggoth in the tunnel bit in the DT epic???
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

In my case...do you even have to ask?

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wondering if we thought it was cheezey or homage. Of course, I would have preferred some extraterrestrial fungus, but what cha gonna do?
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it was both ...a homage and delightfully intentionally cheesy.

If you rescue me

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seeing this post reminded me to add this link http://shirt.woot.com/ Of course, if you don't look today, the shirt is different. So for future sake, the shirt is a Call of Cthulhu shirt.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I didn't get that one yet, but I have the one they did before it (with errors).

If you rescue me

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

This is cute - today only:

http://www.teefury.com/
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Missed t-shirt but I can tell you a search of Cthulu on etsy will bring up the coolest stuff like jewelry, t-shirts, you name it.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Ever wanted a genuine Lovecraft signature? This is super cool. Super expensive too:
    http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...6vci%3D1347219

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just discovered this great podcast: http://hppodcraft.com

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

H.P. LOVECRAFT THE OUTSIDER 1/100 #72

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The new Alan Moore graphic novel, Nemo: Heart of Ice has a major Lovecraftian subplot. Well worth checking out!

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

this is a good site to look at for mythos stuff http://propnomicon.blogspot.co.uk/

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fearless-freak View Post
    this is a good site to look at for mythos stuff http://propnomicon.blogspot.co.uk/

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
    Cool link. I clicked around and saw some interesting items for sale.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Burnette View Post
    The new Alan Moore graphic novel, Nemo: Heart of Ice has a major Lovecraftian subplot. Well worth checking out!
    Ooooh, nice. Thanks for the heads up. Just looked it up and it sounds awesome.

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i've got two Lovecraft anthologies Necronomicon: The Best Weird Tales of Lovecraft and Eldritch Tales: A Miscellany of Macarbe Talesand has anyone else seen the documentry on Lovecraft Fear of The Unknown?

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

been playing a new MMO called The Secret World. The very first island you get to has nothing but Cthulhu mythos all over the place and one of the giant monsters is like the "son" of Cthulhu.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fearless-freak View Post
    Has anyone else seen the documentry on Lovecraft Fear of The Unknown?
    I have! I watched it just last week.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Country
    Country Flag

anyone else here seen the Calls for Cthulhu videos on youtube?

Country
    Country Flag

good news for those that backed The Doom That Came To Atlantic City kickstarter campaign after this happened

http://propnomicon.blogspot.co.uk/20...from-dead.html

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Where the F*ck is, Brice when you need him? LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast