Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: TRUE BLOOD

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

hell yeah that was awesome wasn't it? getting ahead i like that. he he. i was curious on how hew as going to be played we saw him be a villian and than when he opended the true blood back up. it got me wondering if he privately was for the vampires. well i guess not. and what do you folks thing of this season so far? i am loving it other than them killing off well.. anyways, also i love how they went from destroying Jason well the character

anyways at the end of last season with him seeing his dead parents. and than he's been saved this season. now they are making Alicide a fucking asshole. when he was a decent and good guy for so long. which makes me wonder if they are going to do that, why is he even on the show anymore? my guess is that Sam will also be one that gets killed this season. i have no proof of this of course but that's my guess.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

it might also be the fact that Alcide is still under the influence of V. It takes a while to get back to normal from being on that stuff...at least imo it does...but it could also be that the other "drug" (power) is getting in his head and he is trying to do something for the pack that ultimately will see him coming to terms with what he is doing. Looks like this season's story is how power corrupts all whether it is human, vampire or wolf.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    it might also be the fact that Alcide is still under the influence of V. It takes a while to get back to normal from being on that stuff...at least imo it does...but it could also be that the other "drug" (power) is getting in his head and he is trying to do something for the pack that ultimately will see him coming to terms with what he is doing. Looks like this season's story is how power corrupts all whether it is human, vampire or wolf.

This

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Upon further reflection, Sookie got bit by Warlow then, Sookie bit Warlow. So now she is a vamp just like the Gov's daughter, no?

Sookie is now a Vampairy!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

no vamp teeth shown

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

no vamp teeth shown
    Ahh!! But at that juncture she had yet to "Turn".
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i saw a link on IMDB that someone posted a few days ago and they had posted on you tube of all places, the last scene where she did get bit. apparently they think and i dunno if this is true, i wasn't paying attention. anyways i was reading the comments, and someone suggested that hear bit healed when they were fucking, and that's what the bright light was. that makes sense to me actually cause if you look at her neck in the shot in this last episode it's clean. and since he is half fae. that makes sense to me.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay...Sookie not a vampairy...lol...I do not like what they did with
    Spoiler:
    Eric Northman's Character...I mean really shitty way to kill him off.
    How did you all like the season ending. I was kinda shocked to see who Sookie winded up with.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yay...Sookie not a vampairy...lol...I do not like what they did with
    Spoiler:
    Eric Northman's Character...I mean really shitty way to kill him off.
    How did you all like the season ending. I was kinda shocked to see who Sookie winded up with.
    Spoiler:
    It didn't show him die, just burst into flames. I think Pam gets to him in
    time and he's fine.

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

What do you think guys?

Any chance somebody watched the first episode of this season?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes!! Ready for the final season!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whenever I start to think that Game of Thrones has a lot of nudity and sex then the True Blood season starts and I realize that I know nothing.

Hahaha, that is true.

Yes! We are ready!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6