Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: TRUE BLOOD

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked and hated the way the season ended....
    Spoiler:
    Poor Lafeyette had to kill his boy in order to get the witch...yes pun intended, and what the hell?! Did they just kill off Tara!...grrr..

and this just in they might be bringing in Christopher Meloni from Law and Order SVU...That could be yummy....lol
    http://www.tvguide.com/News/Christop...w&profileid=01

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

new series for Charlene Harris is going to Syfy

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/24/harper-connelly-syfy/

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I have never read any of her other books... just the the True Blood series
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

same here...didn't know she did another series...might have to check it out and see what it is about.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Anyone? I loved the season premiere but thought episode 2 fell a little flat.

Spoiler:
    Vampire Tara is just as annoying as regular Tara.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Anyone? I loved the season premiere but thought episode 2 fell a little flat.

Spoiler:
    Vampire Tara is just as annoying as regular Tara.
    LOL Can't argue with that!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    The general consensus of my friends at work is that Tara should have stayed dead.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

What I liked about that episode was the ending with Little Emma.
    Spoiler:
    puppy...um..i mean cub was so cute...lol

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually like the way this season is going. and on a lighter note

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I'm not sure if I can agree with that picture since amitted isn''t actually a word and it annoys me too much to even get to what the creator was trying to convey with it. haha.

True Blood has moved so far away from the books now that it is starting to actually annoy me. They are getting into Legend of the Seeker levels of fuckery now. I started watching True Blood before I actually read the books, so I haven't been as nit-picky fanboy about it as I am with most other shows. I keep watching, but I usually roll my eyes five or six times an episode in exasperation now.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    True Blood has moved so far away from the books now that it is starting to actually annoy me. They are getting into Legend of the Seeker levels of fuckery now. I started watching True Blood before I actually read the books, so I haven't been as nit-picky fanboy about it as I am with most other shows. I keep watching, but I usually roll my eyes five or six times an episode in exasperation now.
    This is so similar to my thoughts on True Blood that I feel like you read my mind
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    This is so similar to my thoughts on True Blood that I feel like you read my mind
    I.......DID!

There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I like how now they brought in this Tracy chick, who is actually Tara's character from the books. Very strange.

That being said, I thought the last two books were very bad. They kind of built up to this level of "please stop now." that I've been really annoyed with. It's like she knows people will buy them so she keeps writing them without a real sense of plot or purpose. At least the show has tried to have more overarching plots and interesting character growth whereas the books seem to be getting stagnant.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I hear ya, the past two books were terrible. And I'm still digging the show because I have 100% given up on correlating it to the books at all.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I like how now they brought in this Tracy chick, who is actually Tara's character from the books. Very strange.

That being said, I thought the last two books were very bad. They kind of built up to this level of "please stop now." that I've been really annoyed with. It's like she knows people will buy them so she keeps writing them without a real sense of plot or purpose. At least the show has tried to have more overarching plots and interesting character growth whereas the books seem to be getting stagnant.
    Know what you mean. It's kinda like they were approached like "As Good as it Gets"

Woman: How do you write women so well?

Melvin: "I think of a man and remove all reason and accountability"!!! LOL Or, something like that!!!

Spoiler:
    (Please, give me a moment to prepare my produce defenses!!!)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Amused

You're in trouble now, Bill.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I swear I laughed more this episode than any this season and now have to wait a freaking year to see what happens next...grrrrr.

Spoiler:
    I liked how Sam took out a vampire...never would have thought of that...lol

and what the hell is going on with Jason...Is he going to be the next Newlin, as in taking out vampires like The Fellowship of the Sun did?
    Maybe he needed to go to the hospital after all for his head injury.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You're in trouble now, Bill.
    LOL

Interesting Finale. However, I think the show needs some new writing (no pun intended) blood.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

So who the hell is warlow?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I bet it will be a new vampire next season....
    Spoiler:
    how did you like andy becoming a daddy....lol...that was the funniest scene the whole night.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    I bet it will be a new vampire next season....
    Spoiler:
    how did you like andy becoming a daddy....lol...that was the funniest scene the whole night.
    Yeah, that was a hoot. So was Sam's Vamp killing!!!! Unique to say the least!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    Spoiler:
    I liked how Sam took out a vampire...never would have thought of that...lol
    That is my second favorite moment of the whole series. Awesome.

S05E12

And Warlow of course. He is our new big mystery. And I welcome that.
    I liked his name also.

I've just read the topic, and I agree that Rutina Wesley should play Susannah Dean.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

well we know who Warlow is being played by...Rutger Hauer...although on IMBd it states that he is also
    Spoiler:
    Niall Brigant
    and
    Spoiler:
    was the progeny of Lilith
    ...that was a shocker....well kinda. so that means
    Spoiler:
    faeries can become vampires?
    oh and Andy's kids
    Spoiler:
    grew up fast

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

It is a great feeling to have True Blood back! I loved this episode. Warlow is just amazing. So is Jason. Naive boy.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

on a side note this is not the first time Rutger Huaer has played a vampire....he was also Kurt Barlow in the remake of Salem's Lot.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast