Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Randall Flagg

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Two questions RF,

In the first image, what is to the right of My Pretty Pony, and what is to the right of the Wizard & Glass promo booklet?

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I was also going to mention that collectors should feel free to put a link to their collections in their sig.

You guys know this I am sure, but I wasn't sure if anyone had thought of it.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    Two questions RF,

In the first image, what is to the right of My Pretty Pony, and what is to the right of the Wizard & Glass promo booklet?
    To the right of MPP is a beer label, and the shipping box that The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon S/L came in. To the right of the W&G boolet is Signatures, by Lord John Press. King signed it as well as Gerald Ford and other noted luminaries.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    Two questions RF,

To the right of MPP is a beer label, and the shipping box that The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon S/L came in. To the right of the W&G boolet is Signatures, by Lord John Press. King signed it as well as Gerald Ford and other noted luminaries.
    Thanks RF, I was thinking that was Signatures, but I wasn't sure.

Along the Path of the Beam lepra79 is on a distinguished road

R.F i love your collections!!!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's been a while since I looked at your collection. It's an amazing (and quite dramatic) display.

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF...thats not just a collection...its a friggin' book store ...
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jerome,
    THAT is one BEAUTIFUL collection. Just wanted to let you know. Well, that and if you go on vacation anytime soon, I'm gonna be all over that. Just kidding. It is a mindblowing collection though. Absolutely beautiful.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

<---------Sets alarm before leaving.

John F. Kennedy cuthbertallbad is on a distinguished road cuthbertallbad's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome. And I thought my 30 book collection was something...
    "When the levee breaks, mama you got to moooove"

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cuthbertallbad View Post
    Awesome. And I thought my 30 book collection was something...
    Yea, this really is an impressive collection. Not only does he have all the Limited Editions, and tons of first trades, he has most (if not all) of the anthologies where a King story and signature is present, and a lot of the introductions and signatures that King did. There’s a lot in here to drool over! lol
    Geoff

John F. Kennedy goncho is on a distinguished road goncho's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I want to live in your house

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks goncho. I'll check with my wfe to see if we have a spare room.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Experimenting with a couple of new stands. One is very wide and deep, the other is two tiered. The two tier one works for a few books like Six Stories, and its aftermarket case.
    Rearranged my book shelves a bit to display recently received books.

Last edited by Randall Flagg; 10-06-2023 at 01:25 PM.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Jerome!
    Those look great !!!
    I love the two-tiered ones. Very professional looking.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Big improvement RF. The 2 tier one is good.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Jerome. I like them! I just wish I had room for those.

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Those two-tiered stands look especially good displaying LSOE and SIX STORIES.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really like them, too. Where'd you get them, Jerome? They'd sure help solve some of my display issues.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Experimenting with a couple of new stands. One is very wide and deep, the other is two tiered. The two tier one works for a few books like Six Stories, and its aftermarket case.
    Rearranged my book shelves a bit to display recently received books.

Do you have more pictures of your collection and display?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Do you have more pictures of your collection and display?
    Older pics, things have been move around a bit.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice, Jerome!

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

wow!

I am always amazed to see a lot of copies from a same book and edition...
    Reminds me Wiz's office...

It is really nice !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast