Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Randall Flagg

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Randall Flagg

Some pictures of my collection.
    My Album

Last edited by Randall Flagg; 12-05-2017 at 09:03 AM.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Last edited by Randall Flagg; 12-05-2017 at 09:04 AM.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful Jerome, exactly what I was looking for. Now I can use this as an example to set up the thread so others can see how its going to work.

I really appreciate you doing this.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

that is an amazing collection. Thanks for sharing. I hope you're very proud of it all, you should be.

Will you go ahead and send me that copy of the stand?

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome-

Lookin' really fine! That's a beautiful collection and beautifully displayed as well.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dude, if I come to your house, I'd better wear a freaking bib! I'm drooling already!!! :p

Sweet stuff, man!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I've said it before I'll say it again. that is a great collection Jerome. There are some very nice pieces in your collection.

Also, I'm kinda confused with this thread. Are you guys looking for us collectors to post a similar post of our collection with a max limit of 8 photos?

Ubersnob Frunobulax is on a distinguished road Frunobulax's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not even a collector, but that's f'n amazing.
    My favorite bands can kick your favorite bands' asses.

The horizon is right and motionless like the EKG of a dying woman.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    I've said it before I'll say it again. that is a great collection Jerome. There are some very nice pieces in your collection.

Also, I'm kinda confused with this thread. Are you guys looking for us collectors to post a similar post of our collection with a max limit of 8 photos?
    Jerome is helping me out with testing a new idea for a collectors page. I would love to have a thread dedicated to each collection and I may establish a sub forum for them.

You could put as many hosted images in your thread as you like.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

OK Matt!

I've been waiting for Blaze and The Colorado Kid to show up before I reorganize my bookshelfs, as I have books sitting out waiting for room. I'll try to show my collection, soon.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    The hope was that each collector would have there own individual thread with pictures from their collection.
    No limit on the pictures just an 8 picture per post limit.
    I.E. If you have 24 pictures you would post the first 8 to start the thread, then post 2 replies in the same thread, adding 8 pics each time.
    Hope that makes sense.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Fabulous collection, Jerome! And your display of your collection is wonderful.

I'll start a thread for my wee collection as well.

Geoff, put as few pics per post as you care to, eight is simply the upper limit (per post).
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I have also found what is called a "photo gallery" module to use on the site, I think it will slick this up quite a bit.

We could also use it for "about us"

I will keep you guys posted.

And thanks for the help

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Randall, I'll trade you my soul for that Desperation book with Collie on the front.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Your set-up is as beautiful as the collection!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Your display is definitely the envy of this whole board!!. Always a real pleasure to look at your collection.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

drool drool drool.

Amazing stuff Jerome. I love that copy of Firestarter you have on display.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Randall, I'll trade you my soul for that Desperation book with Collie on the front.
    That's the gift edition of Desperation (if you didn't know.) It's still available from the publisher:

https://secure.grantbooks.com/z-sk-desperation.html

I think $75 + $3 s/h will suffice. I don't think they want your soul!

John

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    That's the gift edition of Desperation (if you didn't know.) It's still available from the publisher:

https://secure.grantbooks.com/z-sk-desperation.html

I think $75 + $3 s/h will suffice. I don't think they want your soul!

John

fuckin' a; thanks jhanic

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

btw, if anyone was wondering why you can't find a hardcover of Song of Susannah at any of the used bookstores anymore. You now know who to blame.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

great collection...and i love how you have your stuff displayed...
    curious though, you have multiple copies of everything... including Insomnia... you have three copies of the white on red jacket.... do you have the red on white version elsewhere?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    great collection...and i love how you have your stuff displayed...
    curious though, you have multiple copies of everything... including Insomnia... you have three copies of the white on red jacket.... do you have the red on white version elsewhere?
    I do not. Not sure why, I just don't.

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Wow! Nice set up.

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

All pics uploaded to the Gallery for this collection

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Matt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast