Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Randall Flagg

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Lovely to see some quality product other than King. A beautifully crafted book.

As for your copy of "Last Call", well it speaks for itself. I have been looking for a long time, however I think, as with many books like this, they are all in solid collections where they will remain.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If I ever want to sell, I'll contact you first. I'm sure you know that wherever you find one, it will be very pricey.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I fully understand the price structure of "Last Call", expensive and some more.
    Thank you Jerome for the consideration, if ever that moment was to arise. Much appreciated.

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tkstone View Post
    The pictures of the above shown book is actually for the limited edition that was out of 174 copies. Although not a lettered edition, it surpasses the quality of many lettered editions.

The lettered edition did have metal corners and additional clasps, etc. I was hoping someone on this forum had pictures of this book as I think it would be amazing.

I am also very curious to see what was done for the lettered edition of Brian Keene's Darkness on the Edge of Town too.
    I have a Lettered Darkness On The Edge Of Town, its production materials and quality are way over the top. I'm at work now, but will try to load some pics later.

Perhaps a different thread might be more appropriate.

mayhaps I'll start my own collection thread.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

You can start your own thread, but in the mean time, I'd love to see the pics as soon as you can provide them.

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    You can start your own thread, but in the mean time, I'd love to see the pics as soon as you can provide them.
    The first pic shows the limited case next to the lettered case.
    Next is the open limited traycase.

Lettered case spine.

That was an original McVey on slate. The buckles on the case are pure silver.

There is a pillow on the board to protect the acrylic teeth on the front board.

There ya go. The whole case weighs in at about 13 pounds. I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow. That's extraordinary. An amazing item.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that's how you do a limited book. Simply beautiful.

Thanks for sharing that.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Extraordinary book. Thanks for sharing.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow!
    Just wondering, what was the original selling price?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The cost of the Lettered Edition was $1250

Infernal House Productions was a collaboration between Bloodletting Press and Delirium Books, but Larry Roberts from BLP was the creative force. He did some extraordinary work. I miss many of the small press publishers that have gone by the way side, I became friends with quite a few. Thank goodness for CD, and Thunderstorm.

Along the Path of the Beam Tkstone is on a distinguished road Tkstone's Avatar

Thank you very much for showing pictures of your Darkness On The Edge of Town Lettered edition. Very cool!

I would say that two of Infernal house's lettered editions (Darkness On the Edge of Town and The Light Is The Darkness by Laird Barron) are my favorite books I have seen so far; either one for me would be a Holy Grail to own.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tkstone View Post
    Thank you very much for showing pictures of your Darkness On The Edge of Town Lettered edition. Very cool!

I would say that two of Infernal house's lettered editions (Darkness On the Edge of Town and The Light Is The Darkness by Laird Barron) are my favorite books I have seen so far; either one for me would be a Holy Grail to own.
    What about The Woman lettered?

Along the Path of the Beam Tkstone is on a distinguished road Tkstone's Avatar

The Woman lettered edition is just too "creepy" for my taste. The pig skin and bone remind me of a book that I heard about which was covered in human skin. The other two Infernal House books I would enjoy looking at. The Woman lettered edition I find too disturbing for my taste.

I also love the buckles and leather treatment on the other two books more.

The Woman sure would be an attention grabber though.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Rex Miller paperback collection:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I just read a very short review of SLOB. Sounds interesting.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are these 1st editions Jerome? They look in great shape.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was just thinking that - excellent shape!!

I bought reading copies of the Chaingang-related books a few years ago but haven't yet taken the time to track down a set as nice as that. I do have the Centipede Press Slob, though.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Are these 1st editions Jerome? They look in great shape.
    All 1st edition, 1st printings. Gently read once.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Slob S/L from Centipede Press:

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Rex Miller collection, RF! Those paperbacks are in pristine condition. Much better than mine. Do you have Saint Louis Blues? I'm curious to know what that book is about (it was only released as a S/L). I'll never forget reading Slob in my senior year of high school, not long after it came out. I was blown away by the primal power of it. Jack Ketchum was the closest thing I'd come to reading anything like it at that point. "Chaingang" scared the hell out of me! In a good way. And Frenzy, whoa!

Crazy to think that this guy was once known as one of the funniest disc jockeys in the US (KNOX in Knoxville, KQV in Pittsburgh, KLIF in Dallas, WUBE in Cincinnati, WITH in Baltimore) and then, in his late 40's, starts writing these incredibly dark, powerful horror novels. It just goes to show, it's never too late to become a writer!

I can't believe there is still no short story collection for him. His short stories are great (many featuring "Chaingang")!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love those Centipede Press S/Ls. I have a few James Herberts from them in the same style.

Really nice

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Cordial Jim,

I actually (I think) gave the S/L of St. Louis Blues away during one of our fundraisers. It was either a prize, or part of a "grab bag".

Slob was/is powerful. I have read the book several times and it hold up well.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've almost pulled the trigger on that CP edition a few times. Beautiful edition.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just recently received this Michael Whelan drawing done for Knowing Darkness:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast