Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie of all time? Top 4 advance!

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Apocalypse Now

6 25.00%
  • Lock, Stock, & Two Smoking Barrels

5 20.83%
  • Predator

1 4.17%
  • The Elephant Man

2 8.33%
  • This is Spinal Tap

2 8.33%
  • Unforgiven

5 20.83%
  • Dazed & Confused

3 12.50%
  • Saving Private Ryan

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BMOAT - Round 1, Group O

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Round 1, Group O

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

GET TO DA CHOPPAH!

Gunslinger Apprentice BeDaN is on a distinguished road BeDaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow this one was really hard for me, had to pick Apoc Now, but I'm hoping the other 2 I love advance

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BeDaN View Post
    Wow this one was really hard for me, had to pick Apoc Now, but I'm hoping the other 2 I love advance
    I agree I really love Unforgiven and Saving Private Ryan. But I went with Apocalypse Now also.
    Geoff

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

This one goes to eleven!

(sorry, fp, I know I'm supposed to pick Predator, but against Spinal Tap, I just can't! )
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

</3

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

This bracket really pissed me off. Your little randomizer can bite me Feev!

In the end, which took me a LONG time to decide, I am going with Dazed and Confused. It's a perfect film from start to finish. It never gets old. Of course I could say the same about Spinal Tap, Apocalypse Now and Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels... arrghhh I hate this bracket!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

"Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him."

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

If the milk turns out to be sour, I ain't the kinda pussy to drink it.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    If the milk turns out to be sour, I ain't the kinda pussy to drink it.

Rory Breaker is my fav character in that movie!

Gunslinger Apprentice BeDaN is on a distinguished road BeDaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BeDaN View Post
    I agree I really love Unforgiven and Saving Private Ryan. But I went with Apocalypse Now also.
    Those were my other 2 also

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

c'mon, people! SPINAL TAP!

TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP! HELLO, CLEVELAND! HELLLOOO CLEVELAND!

(if you haven't seen this movie yet, watch it now!)
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*BUMP*

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, well seeing as Jayson voted for Dazed and Confused, I'll go for Lock Stock

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*BUMP*

This poll closes tomorrow night!

+ Reply to Thread