Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie of all time? Top 4 advance!

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • No Country For Old Men

2 7.69%
  • Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?

7 26.92%
  • The Sword in the Stone

3 11.54%
  • Toy Story

4 15.38%
  • Itinéraire d\'un enfant gâté (by Lelouch)

0 0%
  • Sin City

6 23.08%
  • Cinema Paradiso

1 3.85%
  • Oliver!

3 11.54%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BMOAT - Round 1, Group M

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Round 1, Group M

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Toy Story, No Country , Sword in the Stone, and Sin City in the same group?!?

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

"I could fly around the room with my eyes closed."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I had to go with Sword in The Stone, it's probably my most favorite Disney movie of all time.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The best movie here, or elsewhere, is Itineraire d'un enfant gate; but I've already noticed that nobody ever votes such movies anyway, so I voted Oliver, who has at least some chances of advance.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Toy Story
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Oh Brother. One of the most underrated movies of the Coen brother's catalog.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Bears love it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    Bears love it, too.
    I don't understand what others don't see in that movie. It has everything. Great story. Great acting performances. Great humor. Amazing music. Some of the most beautiful cinematography. It's the total package.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I think it's a great movie. It just is not my favorite over Toy Story.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

I've only now learned that someone didn't like it! My wife, mother, friends, students and self - all enjoyed it greatly. I absolutely love the all musical moments, and all allusions, and all the rest of it!

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope no one hates me but I had to vote for The Sword in the Stone. I just love that movie a lot and have probably seen in 50 or more times in my life.

I do love this list tho. No Country, Oh Brother, and Toy Story (go Cohn Brothers and Joss Whedon)

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

R-U-N-N-O-F-T
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    I had to vote for The Sword in the Stone. I just love that movie a lot and have probably seen in 50 or more times in my life.
    I you.

Higitus Figitus Migitus Mum! Prestigitonium! Higitus Figitus Migitus Mum! Prestigitoni-UM!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Had to go for No Country for Old Men, although I really wanted to vote for Cinema Paradiso as well.

And yes, I'm one of those people that did not enjoy Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? Maybe one day I'll give it another shot.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjeso View Post
    R-U-N-N-O-F-T
    "I shot the man from the bank"
    "There's a good boy"

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maerlyn View Post
    I had to vote for The Sword in the Stone. I just love that movie a lot and have probably seen in 50 or more times in my life.
    I you.

Higitus Figitus Migitus Mum! Prestigitonium! Higitus Figitus Migitus Mum! Prestigitoni-UM!

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

The Sword in the Stone is my favorite Disney movie, as i stated in the sigs/avs thread, but yeah, still had to go with O, Brother.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe No Country For Old Men only has one vote! I thought it was going to sweep this round for sure!

I'm kind of surprised as well, considering how much attention No Country got and how little Oh Brother did when both came out. I like them both, though Oh Brother much more because it's a comedy which is something in which the Coen's are experts. Still, I thought No Country would do better. Show's what we know.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I voted Cinema Paradiso...it made me cry the first time I watched it.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post

I can't believe No Country For Old Men only has one vote! I thought it was going to sweep this round for sure!
    Yes, looks as if I'm the sole vote for it so far

Thank you Darks for voting for Cinema Paradiso, I really wanted to vote for that one as well.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

so did I

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Cinema Paradiso?

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

For me there were not a lot here that I loved, sure Toy Story and No Country for Old Men are great movies, but personally not my favs. I went for Sin City.
    Geoff

+ Reply to Thread