Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie of all time? Top 4 advance!

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clerks

8 32.00%
  • Full Metal Jacket

6 24.00%
  • Gentleman's Agreement

0 0%
  • American Psycho

3 12.00%
  • Some Like It Hot

2 8.00%
  • Il Deserto dei Tartari (The Tartari Desert)

1 4.00%
  • Citizen Kane

5 20.00%
  • The People vs Larry Flynt

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BMOAT - Round 1, Group K

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMOAT - Round 1, Group K

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe I have to choose between Full Metal Jacket and American Psycho.

x 1,000

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

I may personally enjoy other movies in this tournament more, but if pressed, I'd have to argue that Citizen Kane may well be the best movie of all time. It certainly had a major influence on almost everything to come after.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Some Like It Hot ...a classic.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

This set made me giggle - how are the groupings formed?

American Psycho and Some Like It Hot - now that's a crazy list !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    This set made me giggle - how are the groupings formed?

American Psycho and Some Like It Hot - now that's a crazy list !
    I used an online random-list organizer.

Hey, at the end of the day, if you want to be the BMOAT, you have to be able to take down any movie, so I don't think the way they're grouped matters much.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

No, for sure the groupings don't matter. I was just wondering. Such different movies, though, for sure. Hard to compare the two.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

great list of movies. I had to go with what makes me laugh the most...Clerks.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA'S NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!

*chop , chop, chop*

♪It's hip to be square!♪

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Citizen Kane, one of the greatest movies ever made.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Clerks

"I believe in a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

one of my most favorite lines ever!

Do you have that one with that guy who was in that movie that was out last year?

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, there's a million fine-looking women in the world, but they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of them just cheat on you.

I'm going for Clerks, because I love Jay and Silent Bob and I generally think it's Kev's best film.

+ Reply to Thread