11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Loved it

5 45.45%
  • Hated it

1 9.09%
  • Meh-never saw it

5 45.45%

Thread: The Post Man--Love it or Hate it

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Post Man--Love it or Hate it

Figured this would be fun. I have never personally watched the movie I just heard it was bad. But now I have heard otherwise and may have to get it off netflix.

the book was GREAT.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I love it, but I am a big fan of anything of that sort where some big disaster has changed things. I just finished watching the whole season of Jericho, and I loved that too. Mad Max, Waterworld, give me anything post-apocalyptic and I am pretty happy.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I really liked the movie. I was into it the whole way through.

And as mentioned elsewhere earlier....Tom Petty has a role in it.

You should check it out Matt.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Gunslinger Apprentice towerguard is on a distinguished road towerguard's Avatar

I've been wanting to see the movie too, but have never picked it up, but Chris...Waterworld makes you happy? You must be nuts..
    I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow on the head, what are we reading it for? - Franz Kafka

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by towerguard View Post
    I've been wanting to see the movie too, but have never picked it up, but Chris...Waterworld makes you happy? You must be nuts..

Hah. That's just how much I love post-apocalyptic stuff. I mean, it is low on the list, but I still like it.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.