11 14.86%
  • Not voting

11 14.86%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: TDT.com Picks The US President

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Personally, I think Condie is too connected to Dubbya. Else, she'd have been a good choice.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Gay

Bumping this and wondering how tonights Palin/Biden debate might sway voters

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Yeah, I'd be swayed.

Swayed to turn the tv off because I would be laughing at their typical politician bullshit so hard that I couldn't watch it anymore.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the media (on both sides) is going to have a field day with the whole thing but in the end, it won't affect critical thinkers much.

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love how they scheduled the debate during baseball postseason.

I know what I'm watching tonight.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by ka-mai View Post
    I love how they scheduled the debate during baseball postseason.

I know what I'm watching tonight.

My alma mater's football team plays tonight on tv. If I watch the debate at all, it'll be recorded. USF trying for a sixth straight win to open the season is more important to me than a debate between two VP candidates on tickets I would never vote for in a million years. Besides, Joe Biden bores the hell out of me when he pontificates and Sarah Palin, well I can't say anything nice so I'll leave it there...

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    well I can't say anything nice so I'll leave it there...
    Please don't.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Well, I would say my mother taught me better than to say nasty things about people, but my mother had some pretty unkind things to say about Palin when I saw her this past weekend, and my mother is a lifelong Republican voter. It was quite refreshing to hear my mom refer to Palin as "an embarrassment to women." She also called her a "bitch" and my mother doesn't use words like that often (her friends call her Mary Poppins).

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! My mom said the same thing about Biden and she's a liberal.

She said Biden was a bitch?

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you're mom makes a good point. I think she'sa real pathetic excuse for a "strong, working mother" which I think is supposed to be what we believe about her.

I feel about her as VP the same way I felt about Hilary as President--I'd love a woman in that position--just not THAT woman.
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That's what made it so damn funny.

No, I'm kidding.

But both my life long liberal (old school hippy) parents are not excited about the ticket in anyway.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You said it, sister!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Gay

I think the debate will be interesting.
    NPR did a poll ( yeah, I know ) and the result said 65% of those asked were going to watch the debate. That's huge for a veep debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post

You said it, sister!
    From the order of the posts in this page, it looks like you're responding to Matt.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

She calls me that because we do nails and hair together.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG nice one!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    She calls me that because we do nails and hair together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    OMG nice one!
    Women.

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

why isn't Matthew in the poll? i wanna vote for Matthew..

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

I'm more effective in setting everyone free from enslavement to the government, by doing what I have been doing, in the shadows. Although if you want to vote "Matthew for President" as a protest vote that would be cool too. Any little chink in the cogs of their machine is great.

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

My Mood
    Gay

Get yer votes in !!

National Polls show Obama ahead by 5 points.

I'll be writing in my man V

Of course only "Movie V" would want you to do that (he was more inclined to think the system could be fixed). "Book V" would not approve of voting to change things.

Where do you get that idea? The only reason to vote for V if he was real would be a protest vote anyway.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast