Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can You?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe so.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

ooh, shit! the master's in the house!
    better make it a good 'un, then.

Everything you touch falls apart. You are always naked, because clothes fall right off your back. The earth melts beneath your feet. You are truly the anti-Midas. Yet you cannot live much longer, for lack of communication. As you begin to wither and decay, a cry escapes your lips for all that you have missed. Your heart stammers, your vision blurs, your blood congeals. Yet your will to live, to experience all that you have been denied, renews with each slackening pulse of vigor that runs through you.

Can you?

Along the Path of the Beam Richie is on a distinguished road Richie's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yes, I look up and see Letti. suddenly my life takes on new meaning and I am alive with pleasure unknown before! Hahahaha!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

OMG! Son, they're gonna kill you before your 19th post!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

My Mood
    Brooding

Charming, romantic, but highly unrealistic. This ain't Hollywood, Joe.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by joe dirt View Post
    yes, I look up and see Letti. suddenly my life takes on new meaning and I am alive with pleasure unknown before! Hahahaha!
    OFF TOPIC: Don't make me put you on Letti restriction.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Oh noooooo! Think up another one Rick!

The answer is within

My Mood
    Brooding

uh-oh. do i sense Brice's rare but intimidating wrath?

Along the Path of the Beam Richie is on a distinguished road Richie's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ok can I pass the feather? thats all I could think of.

My Mood
    Brooding

sure can. s'ok; i'm a humble youngest-of-four; whenever Brice is around, it's kinda a friendly rival to see who can fuck the other's head up the most. he was why i posted something that damn difficult. hell, i can think of an easy answer right off the top of my head, but A)i posted it, B)Brice has probably covered the exact same thought and dismissed it as mundane(or is saving it to attempt to irritate me); and C)i have a RIDICULOUS scope of imagination.

so yes, you may be excused from the dinner table. get your ass back here in time for cake and ice cream though!

My Mood
    In Love

Bra, go for it then, your ideas are wonderfully twisted...

The answer is within

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure I'm capable of this right now. My mind isn't fully functional. I'll let someone else go.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Brooding

Quote Originally Posted by alinda View Post
    Bra, go for it then, your ideas are wonderfully twisted...
    i'm not gonna answer my own!!!

My Mood
    Brooding

oh holy motherFUCK i completely forgot about this thread! interesting little sucker it were too perhaps we can somehow get it posted on the main page and kickstarted?

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This would probably only prolong/temporarily diffuse the problem but what about the castaway approach. Befriend an inanimate object that you are not able to (or won't) touch. Grant it, this might mean you are a little bit insane but who isn't (Psycho reference)? I think that would be my best whack at it off the top of my head
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

My Mood
    Brooding

Not familiar with cast away but i suppose it's viable.

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that was the name of it. Popular Tom Hanks movie, I wanna say a few years before the new millenium. In it he's on stuck on a deserted island and during that time he paints (grant it you could not give your object a face like this but same premise) a face on a volleyball
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Well to further the viablitiy (hopefully) a bit: You could just bring to life the Roman gods of planets and just talk to them. Like I said you wouldn't be sane but perception is reality and I feel you'd be satisfied (nice word choice I know ) socially under this condition

My Mood
    Brooding

indeed. far more elaborate than the answer i would have given had i not posed the scenario myself. the feather is yours.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I still would like to hear yours (if you remember it). Thank you, I was not expecting that but another scenario to try to deal with. I'll post one tomorrow morn when thoughts are fresh or if I think of something while reading The Stand/ tonight I will post it. In the meantime, if you have more still in the chamber, please
    Last edited by The Road Virus; 05-19-2011 at 01:21 PM. Reason: *Third time's the charm ha

My Mood
    Brooding

more in the chamber hell i forgot this thread existed. I've been somewhat sporadic with my appearances; at times i'll postwhore for weeks on end then disappear due to, well, life. as for my answer, the answer i had in mind was simple enough: wake up.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahhh, that is a good one too. Icic, I was the same way on .net (as I'm sure I will be on here as well), right now I just joined and am in postwhoring mode as you can see (esp today, I believe it is a personal record, at least on .org) cuz these fourms (and trying to get your rank up while enjoying friendly banter) are addicting.

I am glad you dug this out of the 7-th circle of hell (just a random choice I know Dante says there are a couple more), it def has some potential

My Mood
    Brooding

ty i am to depart now the not-wifey wifey is home i will probably see you tomorrow

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Np, enjoy the company (like I have to tell you that ha) and I look forward to playing some post games in the near future, peace.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

You are on a train ride to the city.Suddenly, you have the urge to urinate. You exit your seat and make your way down to the one-person unisex stall, feeling a bit closterphobic once the door is closed (esp that split second before the door is locked and the lights flicker on). As you start to relieve yourself, you feel something like turbulance, only you are not on a plane (plane crappers are at least a grade up from this shit box flashes briefly in your mind) and this is much worse than even your scariest of sky-riding.

As the train bucks off the tracks, you bang your head on the wall you are facing (no matter which way you are facing) briefly before doing a face plant onto the steel (very sturdy!) sink in your little capsule.

Can you? (hope that lives up to what you want this thread to be adum)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast