Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Fringe (spoilers too)

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Yeah, I first saw this through a Damon Lindelhof tweet that started: in an alternate universe, Fringe has been canceled...

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

S03E18 Bloodline

I am so happy that Fringe continues. I can not say that it is the best tv show, but I must admit that it is my favorite ever. Glad I am not in that alternate universe.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was wondering where you went off to, Melike.

Spoiler:
    I felt the same way you did. Earlier in the season when she was replacing Olivia, I really hated her, but this episode really helped to establish that she's a person too. When I saw the promos for Bloodline and Fauxlivia's stomach was pulsating, I thought she was giving birth to some creature or something! Turns out it was only the accelerated growth of the baby.

Only 4 episodes left this season and still so much to get to: the Observers, First People, Sam Weiss, the Machine, Bellivia...
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

I didn't have the chance to see the episode untill yesterday, Ricky.
    I hope they do not skip details just to give everything till the season finale.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This week's episode = BRILLIANT!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Broyles made me laugh out loud.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great episode! I'm liking S3 a lot and glad it was renewed for another.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That was a "classic" episode this week!!!!!!! Loved the animation sequences and Broyles!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Broyles had me laughing so much I had to keep rewinding to see what I missed.

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

i want to know
    Spoiler:
    who the guy was that Olivia said was going to kill her.
    and
    Spoiler:
    her attitude towards everything was like changed. she had no fear and was just casual about the guy she had drawn. hhhmmmmm...

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

It's not surprising that her attitude changed -- that was the revelation William Bell said she had in her cartoon world.

Spoiler:
    “You have never felt safe. You are your own worst enemy. You took the opportunity to let your fears overwhelm you. But you just fought back. You’re just as strong as Walter and I always believed you were. And now you know it, too.”

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I know that is what makes it awesome....can't wait for the next episode...and of course the actor who plays Broyles is awesome as well....who knew he had such range...first he sings now he can do comedy...now all we need for him to do is..never mind let it be a surprise...hahaha

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Country
    Country Flag

Someone else brought up a point that I thought was interesting:

Spoiler:
    Anyone notice that Olivia's mind/consciousness is more situated in the alt-universe?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Yeah, I thought that, too. The zeppelin, the towers. Falls under the category of "things she fears"?

Country
    Country Flag

3x21: The Last Sam Weiss

Spoiler:
    Wow. What a fantastic set-up for the finale next week! Turns out Sam Weiss isn't entirely the mysterious guy we thought he was. I didn't even think of the "last" Sam Weiss referring to generation.

I really liked that Olivia was the "crowbar" and that Peter actually got into the machine this time (something that seemed like a long time coming). Some interesting points of fate vs. free will there.

The ending totally threw me for a loop. That's a twist that's finale worthy, so I'm wondering what the writers have up their sleeves for next week. I'm wondering how long Peter in the future is going to last. Just for the finale, or are they showing us a glimpse of what S4 holds? Regardless, I'm really excited to see where it's all going.

Oh, and I love how, even in deep turmoil, Walter can be coaxed by Astrid with the promise of food.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Have you seen the promo of the season finale? Oh... It looks like we will be left in great curiosity, and I already started to be impatient for season four.

Whenever I hear "Sam Weiss" I think Samwise -- i.e., Sam from Lord of the Rings.

Country
    Country Flag

I know what you mean, Melike. I read an interview with the producers saying that almost all questions we have right now will be answered by the end of the finale, but there's so many! And on top of the 2 universes, now we've got a future world (but which one?) to speculate about as well.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That was a pretty darn good episode.

Loved Walters weakness for pudding!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Oh my goodness!
    What a finale! I loved it to the bits. They answered enough question; and created new ones.
    S03E22 The Day We Died

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Whenever I hear "Sam Weiss" I think Samwise -- i.e., Sam from Lord of the Rings.
    Well caught. I haven't realized that, though the name rang a bell before.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I know what you mean, Melike. I read an interview with the producers saying that almost all questions we have right now will be answered by the end of the finale, but there's so many! And on top of the 2 universes, now we've got a future world (but which one?) to speculate about as well.
    I think it will be about a third universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    That was a pretty darn good episode.
    Loved Walters weakness for pudding!!!!! LOL
    I do not know anything not lovely about Walter.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad that you enjoyed it, Melike! I'm watching it tonight. There's so many questions and so many different ways they could take the story right now, I'm excited to see where it goes. I'll just ask you one thing though: on a scale of 1-10, how fantastic was the ending?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Ricky it is so hard for me to be objective about Fringe which has a way with me. So all I can say that it was a 10 for me.
    S03E21 The Last Sam Weiss

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! I can't wait until I can discuss it with you.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd love to hear what others made of the Observer comments re: Peter at the very end.

Spoiler:
    Namely that he didn't exist and never did. Think Peter may actually be an Observer, or a mechanism of sorts created by them?

Thoughts?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Big Fringe fan here, 1st post to this thread.
    I feel like the writing gets better with each new show and the acting in tonight's show was stellar, best to date.
    Not sure what I felt about the ending, I saved it on my DVR, I gotta run through it one more time.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast