Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Which DT character are you?

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

eddie...again:

You are Eddie! Eddie is often called the ka-mai, or destiny's fool, by Roland, and to others it may seem as if you are shallow and silly. But you actually have a better understanding of what is going on then most, and hide your deep feelings with humor. As long as you learn to keep your jokes appropriate...

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

You are Susan! On the outside, you appear to have a delicate personality, but your emotions run deep, and you are not afraid of new challenges. You will even sacrifice yourself for others when a situation become dangerous. Somtimes though, quietly reflecting on life is what you love best, and you prefer intimate settings to busy ones
    Oh lord, please shoot me.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

yup, that's totally you, b.

DTIV
    Spoiler:
    ps. i could burn you at the stake.

too soon?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

give me a few more weeks and i'll

Spoiler:
    buy the matches for you.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    You're not Roland's best friend, liar
    fucking crompton friend nazi.
    Were you drunk?
    Yes
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I'm Eddie!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Jeez, not again!

You are Mort! With a logical and calculating view of the world, you respond calmly to problems. Before doing anything, you plan your actions, so you can seem perfect to others. Other times, though, you appear paranoid and/or insane, especially when your ruthlessness endangers others. Some people might even say that you need to act more human!

This fucking quiz, I tell ya...

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Apparently I'm like Cuthbert.

You are Cuthbert! Even though you are Roland's best friend, your personality is almost the opposite. You love being surrounded by others, and act most natural when in the center of attention. Sometimes people don't understand your habit of making a joke out of things, and will become impatient with you. Deep inside you are dependable though, so when the going gets tough, show people that you can be counted on!
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I'm

You are Eddie! Eddie is often called the ka-mai, or destiny's fool, by Roland, and to others it may seem as if you are shallow and silly. But you actually have a better understanding of what is going on then most, and hide your deep feelings with humor. As long as you learn to keep your jokes appropriate...

1523 other people got this result!
    This quiz has been taken 15745 times.
    13% of people had this result.

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

Along the Path of the Beam DarkRain is on a distinguished road DarkRain's Avatar

I got susanna

You are Susannah! Your tough and somewhat harsh side is softened by your caring nature. You feel responsible for others, and even if you are in a worse situation than they are, you feel it is your duty to help them first. But in the end your fierce, stubborn spirit will help you overcome any handicap!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Woohoo!!

Another Susannah!! I think that's what I got.

And now that DarkRain is a part of it, I feel cooler.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Also came up Roland.

Gunslinger Apprentice myishi is on a distinguished road myishi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You are Jake! Even in the weirdest situations you don't panic, and instead, go with the flow. Your innocent nature may be the reason for your amiable ways, or maybe it is because you really don't feel like you have a home anywhere. At heart you are like a kid, and view life as an adventure. Sometimes you can be too trusting, but you are good at making friends.
    <3
    鏡 黒

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay!! You can join the club with Letti and I

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

I've taken this quiz when it was posted over at .Net and came up as Roland.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well Roland was an asshole so that figures
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Gunslinger Apprentice myishi is on a distinguished road myishi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Yay!! You can join the club with Letti and I
    yay!
    鏡 黒

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by All_Hail_The_Crimson_King View Post
    I've taken this quiz when it was posted over at .Net and came up as Roland.
    You are your own nemesis!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

AHAHHAAHHAHAHH!!!!!!!!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZoNeSeeK View Post
    Well Roland was an asshole so that figures
    Yep, figures.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got Roland!
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Along the Path of the Beam Vasagi is on a distinguished road Vasagi's Avatar

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

It says I am Allain.
    For my part I think I am like Jake.
    And in many things I wish I could be similar to Roland (mostly at the end).

Roland would have understood.

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

I was not surprised to find that the quiz thinks I am Eddie. I've said before that I am Eddie aside from the addiction. It's mostly the sense of humor I suspect and my lifelong love affair with sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by R_of_G View Post
    I was not surprised to find that the quiz thinks I am Eddie. I've said before that I am Eddie aside from the addiction. It's mostly the sense of humor I suspect and my lifelong love affair with sarcasm.
    Shows how this quiz is messed up. You're obviously more "Sheemie" than any other character.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast