Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 262 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Desperation Volume 1 and 2 Manuscript in house use only
    http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/j...urrent=036.jpg

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Green Mile Limited Gift Manuscript---I also have an original Manuscript.
    http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/j...urrent=035.jpg
    [URL="http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/Pasiuk57/?action=view&current=034.jpg

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

more later
    have to go now...

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Those look great Pasiuk57--very nice stuff.

I went through and set your images to display, one of them I couldn't do because the link was broken.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Mike. I'm envious!

John

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesom stuff!!! I'm jealous!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice.

I think if you delete one of the "http:" (there are currently two) in the link to the Dreamcatcher manuscript it will work.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dreamcatcher Manuscript

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to agree that is some amazing stuff. What a collection, wow!
    Geoff

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

will have to find my copy.

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone ever seen a Dolan's Cadillac Proof? There's one on Ebay that I'm looking at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=021
    What do you think the value is?
    Thanks
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I saw that earlier today and noticed it's not on John's list.

I've no idea of the value.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Chooch View Post
    Has anyone ever seen a Dolan's Cadillac Proof? There's one on Ebay that I'm looking at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=021
    What do you think the value is?
    Thanks
    Those don't come up for sale very often and the price is all over the place. I've seen them offered for as low as $150 and as much as $500. Two things to keep in mind:
    1. There are two states of this proof. The one currently listed is the blue one which is the more common of the two. There is a brown one which is scarcer.
    2. I've been told that the seller southernrarebooks is one of Tim Miller's aliases. Caveat emptor.

Country
    Country Flag

AAAAAAHHHHHH

Thanks so much for the Info

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've purposely avoided putting the proofs of limited editions in the list. Notice that the proof of Six Stories is also not present. Do you all consider these to be true proofs/ARCs or not? If so, I'll add them.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Now that you broached the subject John...Whats the difference between a ARC and a Proof? Other than the name of course. I've always thought a "Proof" was pre printing and a ARC was out just before publication.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Chooch, Thanks to Randall Flagg, here's a link to a description of the various stages of a book:

First Editions

This was mentioned a little while ago in this thread by Randall.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I've purposely avoided putting the proofs of limited editions in the list. Notice that the proof of Six Stories is also not present. Do you all consider these to be true proofs/ARCs or not? If so, I'll add them.

John
    I would consider them true proofs when they precede the first "book" version of a story(ies).

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My local B&N has copies. I read the article and it was interesting.
    Primarily it discussed publishers attempts to prevent the sale of their ARC's, and the legality (or lack thereof) of doing so.

Here is a photo of the two states of the DOLAN'S CADILLAC proofs. My notes say only about 100 copies were done. I don't know how that breaks down between the two states.

One bonus: While getting the blue one out for the photo I noticed that it was signed! I never realized that.

Country
    Country Flag

I am sooooooo jealous...LOL Good for you though...nice surprise

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 262 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast