Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 261 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 6521

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just acquired a copy of a CD proof that I did not know existed. I was familiar with the Flight or Fright Anthology proof on the left, but have never seen reference to the one on the right. The one on the right has a cutaway cover outlining the plane similar to the Gwendy's Button Box VIP Proof. Anyone else know of this one previously? In any event, very pleased to add this one to the collection.

Close up of the new proof:

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I love covers with cutout pictures like that. The Blackhouse UK partial proof did the same with the crow.

Congratulations, an excellent pickup.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Just acquired a copy of a CD proof that I did not know existed. I was familiar with the Flight or Fright Anthology proof on the left, but have never seen reference to the one on the right. The one on the right has a cutaway cover outlining the plane similar to the Gwendy's Button Box VIP Proof. Anyone else know of this one previously? In any event, very pleased to add this one to the collection.

Close up of the new proof:

That was a limited run done, I believe, for early review sites. I don't think there are many of them.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the kind words, Ralph. Bev, I was hoping you might chime in and provide some background. Much appreciated! It is a gorgeous proof!

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Thanks for the kind words, Ralph. Bev, I was hoping you might chime in and provide some background. Much appreciated! It is a gorgeous proof!
    It was indeed a very low run, just for publishing business VIPs and some trade reviewers who needed a copy extra early. I had a little more budget than normal for review copies on this project and GWENDY, which allowed me to have some fun and do the old-fashioned "double covers with die-cuts," which I just absolutely love.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The die cut covers are cool.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

There are 3 different FLIGHT OR FRIGHT CD proofs.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

congrats Jeff, very cool!

Was this Advance Reader's Edition from Scribner posted yet?

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Was this Advance Reader's Edition from Scribner posted yet?

Brian
    Very cool, Brian! Thanks for sharing. Not seen that one yet. Also, thanks for the info on the cutout proof above.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

here's a proof that came on abebooks a few days ago that might interest some people here:

THE BEST HORROR STORIES FROM THE MAGAZINE OF FANTASY AND SCIENCE FICTION

It features the King story The Night of the Tiger

It costs Ł 85.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My first new proof in ages, a tough one to get (20 made, of which 10 were used) that I've been looking for at a good price since it came out. Ebay, $99.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    My first new proof in ages, a tough one to get (20 made, of which 10 were used) that I've been looking for at a good price since it came out. Ebay, $99.

Congratulations, George! You got a great deal!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, George! You got a great deal!
    Thanks, yeah, I know … couldn't believe there were no other bidders! It's absolutely mint, couldn't ask for a better copy.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A great buy!

John

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A great buy!

John
    Thanks John! I have the quadfecta now, only need the Unbound 1st to complete the set.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

A great buy!

John
    Thanks John! I have the quadfecta now, only need the Unbound 1st to complete the set.
    Any idea how many unbound sets there are?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    A great buy!

John
    Any idea how many unbound sets there are?
    No idea, I don't think there were many distributed, though.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN KING "The Dark Tower II" 1989 Advance Reading Copy

$99.99
    Apr-28 18:281 bid
    +$4.95 shipping

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    STEPHEN KING "The Dark Tower II" 1989 Advance Reading Copy

$99.99
    Apr-28 18:281 bid
    +$4.95 shipping

lower left appears to have water damage.
    Is that mold on the bottom?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King GERALD’S GAME uncorrected Proof Mint Copy Very Scarce A Beauty!!

New (Other)
    $175.00
    May-7 05:07or Best Offer
    Guaranteed by Sat, May. 11+$9.45 shipping

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King The Stand Complete & Uncut Book 200 only pressed

New (Other)
    $549.99
    May-13 09:49Buy It Now
    Top Rated Plus+$10.00 shipping
    Free Returns

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

New (Other)
    $549.99
    Free Returns

I'd like to see where he got the 200 copy limitation.

John

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

New (Other)
    $549.99
    Free Returns

I'd like to see where he got the 200 copy limitation.

John
    John, on this site, http://zelig.io/ which I am sure you know well , it says 200 copies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 261 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast