Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 262 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 6527

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bob
    I've been out of town-can't say I've seen that proof before....
    Very nice...

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Bob
    I've been out of town-can't say I've seen that proof before....
    Very nice...
    I don't think it is a proof. I think Bob was telling us that it was just an ordinary paperback that someone had put a sticker on. The paperback was released a year after the book, so it can hardly be an Advance copy.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

ahhhh my bad!

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

One chapter from Hodder.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The same one that was in the paperback of FINDERS KEEPERS?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

I haven't compared them yet but I think it's the same.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting how these are now called 'uncorrected teaser sampler'.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

This might be more appropriate to post as a promotional item but it might fit here too. I received a small promotional excerpt of Black House from the UK today and I have never seen or heard of it before. We have all seen the HarperCollins partial proof of Black House that has the white wrappers with the die-cut bird on the front cover. This proof reproduced the first 213 pages of unedited and mostly uncorrected typescript.

The promotional excerpt I received today is much smaller (about 5 and 1/2" x 4") and contains 30 pages of text. I haven't determined what part of the book the text is from yet. It appears to be published by HarperCollins and (likely) sponsored by Coffee Republic. There is a banner ad for Coffee Republic at the top of the front cover and a coupon (that had to be cut-out!) on the inside of the back page.

Maybe this is a common item in the UK? I know I have never come across one before.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice find, Bob. They were along the lines of the 11/22/63 and WTTKH samplers available from Waterstones. However, The Black House free sampler (available prior to release) seem to have been produced in limited numbers and rarely come up for sale. I'm still searching for one.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Congratulations! I love those samplers and this is the first time I see this one.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice one Bob. I was pretty sure I had one of these and after I saw your post, I had a look and couldn't find it at first. Eventually I did find it. I can't remember where I got it or what I paid. I didn't make a record of it. Cool piece, and didn't know it was scarce.

BTW, while I was looking I saw I had an extra copy of TWTTK sampler, so if anyone needs one, you can have it.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Nice one Bob. I was pretty sure I had one of these and after I saw your post, I had a look and couldn't find it at first. Eventually I did find it. I can't remember where I got it or what I paid. I didn't make a record of it. Cool piece, and didn't know it was scarce.

BTW, while I was looking I saw I had an extra copy of TWTTK sampler, so if anyone needs one, you can have it.
    The Black House sampler came via me, for just under Ł10. I forgot to bid on it myself. I suppose it was in my collection for a couple of days!
    I have about 15 spare TWTTK.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha! Now that rings a bell. Mystery solved.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

What about the End Of Watch samplers that Lilja showed in post #5454? Do any of you UK collectors have a way to get some of those? If so, I would like to buy one.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    What about the End Of Watch samplers that Lilja showed in post #5454? Do any of you UK collectors have a way to get some of those? If so, I would like to buy one.
    I've been popping into booksellers at every opportunity looking for promo material / samplers of EOW, The Fireman and City of Mirrors but nothing so far in the UK. The EOW sampler seems to be a uncorrected sampler sent maybe to booksellers / reviewers and is not available to the general public, much like the Blaze uncorrected sampler.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    What would be a fair price for this nightmares and dreamscapes proof? Any thoughts?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    What would be a fair price for this nightmares and dreamscapes proof? Any thoughts?
    They normally go for $50-75 depending on condition. This one is on the high side.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    They normally go for $50-75 depending on condition. This one is on the high side.
    I appreciate it, jonp. Maybe I'll let it sit for a couple of weeks and see if the price comes down at all.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I appreciate it, jonp. Maybe I'll let it sit for a couple of weeks and see if the price comes down at all.

It does say OBO. Offer $60.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that's probably what I will offer. I'm not totally bent on getting it, so I'll let it sit for a while so that the seller might be more receptive to a relatively low offer. Or if he lowers the price at all, jump in then. If it sells while I'm playing the long game, I'll live

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that's probably what I will offer. I'm not totally bent on getting it, so I'll let it sit for a while so that the seller might be more receptive to a relatively low offer. Or if he lower the price at all, jump in then. If it sells while I'm playing the long game, I'll live
    Unless it is an unique item, rare item or one that is rapidly rising in price, I'm patient. I just keep my eyes open (set up alerts). They show up for sale again.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw that earlier today. Very unusual toning pattern to the front cover. Like it was sitting behind a grate or fancy window and got sun damaged. I can't imagine. I do know that it isn't supposed to look like that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 262 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 ... LastLast