Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 262 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,350 of 6527

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel bad somewhat. First the black tape, now the color proof. Trust me, I know how you guys feel when it comes to so many other King proof quests. So many I will never be able to complete too. Appreciate each of your nice comments on my collection thread. Thanks, guys!
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. Love you man.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Thanks, Paul You're right, I don't have those and The Dark Tower one is especially hard to find. I've got to slow down on feeding my addiction or I'm going to have to find a second job, give up my girlfriend and trade in my car on a Yugo.
    Find a second job...
    Don't worry about dumping the girlfriend, she'll dump you when she realizes that you'd rather hold a 1st 1st 'Salem's Lot with folded DJ, than her hand...
    Yugos leak, keep your car if rain/moisture doesn't seep in...
    That's solid advice.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Thanks, Paul You're right, I don't have those and The Dark Tower one is especially hard to find. I've got to slow down on feeding my addiction or I'm going to have to find a second job, give up my girlfriend and trade in my car on a Yugo.
    Find a second job...
    Don't worry about dumping the girlfriend, she'll dump you when she realizes that you'd rather hold a 1st 1st 'Salem's Lot with folded DJ, than her hand...
    Yugos leak, keep your car if rain/moisture doesn't seep in...
    That's solid advice.
    Agreed! Finally, a voice of reason and experience. I now have a plan!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

HAVEN'T YOU HEARD ?
    Spoiler:
    VINYL IS BACK!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've heard The Mist read by Frank Muller...

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

We should have a once a month Podcast (some method of collectively doing it as a group) listening to things like this. I think you can set up a free chatroom program and then we log in and all listen at the same time and can chat in the chatroom about what we are listening to.

Would be fun

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I was able to get some information in regards to the Carrie Final Galley Proof I'll share once I confirm I'm allowed.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    I was able to get some information in regards to the Carrie Final Galley Proof I'll share once I confirm I'm allowed.
    Looking forward to it!

John

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to it...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Errm.... Looking forward to it

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

There was a UK Bazaar proof listed on eBay for auction only. Looks like it sold. Someone must have done a side deal.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post

Yes! I have one of those tucked away somewhere.
    Almost impossible to find one (at a reasonable price).

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmm, I don't have this one. I've got the 3D version, and another unidentified narrator, but don't have the Muller. I'll have to go search for it. I can't NOT have a Muller narration.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love Muller's reading of The Mist. I digitized my copy.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I was lucky to get all the Muller readings in one swoop:

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome. Did anyone else attend the Frank Muller benefit in NY in 2002? Any photos? I have one from the event, but I had a crappy camera so not great quality. But i was front row for the second half as I changed seats after the intermission. I would love to pick up those old cassette tapes again.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I was there. I have pictures somewhere, including this one:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Sold for OBO for both seller auctions as a bundle. (Waste Lands Proof/Art Portfolio images and the U.S. Lord of the Flies 1st/1st sans DJ).

Needed both and wouldn't have purchased Lord of the Flies for what people want for it, so a less than perfect one is fine by me!

Thx!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    Sold for OBO for both seller auctions as a bundle. (Waste Lands Proof/Art Portfolio images and the U.S. Lord of the Flies 1st/1st sans DJ).

Needed both and wouldn't have purchased Lord of the Flies for what people want for it, so a less than perfect one is fine by me!

Thx!
    Congrats on the set!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 262 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 ... LastLast