Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 262 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,900 of 6527

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Added the UK Dark Tower VII proof with the misspelling on the limitation page to the listing.

John
    John are you saying some of these were actually spelled correctly?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Added the UK Dark Tower VII proof with the misspelling on the limitation page to the listing.

John
    John are you saying some of these were actually spelled correctly?
    I'm not sure. I'd like to hear from anyone with one that is spelled correctly. I added it just in case there are some out there.

John

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My #69 of 100 is spelled incorrectly.....

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

My copy is also spelled incorrectly. I was re-reading Mark's post and it sounds like they were all like this and some were pulped because of it. But yeah, it would be interesting if someone had a copy with the correct spelling.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I changed the listing so that it shows that the limitation page is misspelled. If anyone has one that is spelled correctly, please let me know.

John

John F. Kennedy Slow Mutants will become famous soon enough Slow Mutants will become famous soon enough Slow Mutants's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I am happy to finally get The Stand signed. Hopefully Stephen will make it out for the Under the Dome wrap party next month in L.A., and if so, I will hopefully get a few more proofs signed. I will post them afterwards.

Cheers.
    Mark

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Absolutely amazing stuff!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

After reading a brief discussion which started here, I replayed the Colbert interview video at the end where he brings out the Bazaar book.

Take a look at the back cover. This is different to the regular proof, and this book looks like a hardcover. Could this be a proof DJ? Or maybe a different state of the proof?

Edit: More importantly, I want one!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    This is my favorite piece along with my 'Salem's Lot Red Roman(lettered). Proof is in fine unread condition, spine hasn't even been cracked, there's not one crease!!!! I never knew if I'd ever get one but I'm absolutely thrilled I did. On top of it its a FINE copy!!! Note: picture of front and others have a small black mark, this is on my lens not the proof. Lighting isn't very good but proof has same color throughout.

Close up of untouched spine

[img]http://s777.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?
    file=%2Falbums%2Fyy59%2Fmrfjstbhf%2FMobile+Uploads %2Fimage_zpsb6mymslv.jpg[/IMG]

That is a mint copy! Considering how much was paid for the poor copy! This must be worth a fortune! Congratulations! You sure know how to find some treasures!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    After reading a brief discussion which started here, I replayed the Colbert interview video at the end where he brings out the Bazaar book.

Take a look at the back cover. This is different to the regular proof, and this book looks like a hardcover. Could this be a proof DJ? Or maybe a different state of the proof?

Edit: More importantly, I want one!

My guess is that it's a hardcover copy. Just a guess, though. I haven't seen any pictures of the back of the hardcover, though. (If it's a proof dj, I want one too!)

John

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I tend to agree. It's likely a regular hardcover copy with a proof DJ. Basically along the lines of the Under the Dome state with the word "proof" printed on the back of the DJ. You can clearly see "proof" on the back of this one as he brings it out from under the desk.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It also appears to have a UPC.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I agree, which kind of leads me to believe it's NOT a proof dj.

John

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    This is my favorite piece along with my 'Salem's Lot Red Roman(lettered). Proof is in fine unread condition, spine hasn't even been cracked, there's not one crease!!!! I never knew if I'd ever get one but I'm absolutely thrilled I did. On top of it its a FINE copy!!! Note: picture of front and others have a small black mark, this is on my lens not the proof. Lighting isn't very good but proof has same color throughout.

Close up of untouched spine

[img]http://s777.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?
    file=%2Falbums%2Fyy59%2Fmrfjstbhf%2FMobile+Uploads %2Fimage_zpsb6mymslv.jpg[/IMG]

That is a mint copy! Considering how much was paid for the poor copy! This must be worth a fortune! Congratulations! You sure know how to find some treasures!
    Do you get something like this flat signed with a new signature 2015. Or keep it mint?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I agree, which kind of leads me to believe it's NOT a proof dj.

John
    I think it's possible that they would include the bar code on a proof DJ. It can't be the final DJ because that wouldn't have the word "proof" on it.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think that I've ever seen a proof dj with a UPC.

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Reminds me of the Under the Dome 'hardcover ARC' with DJ that Bob has in his collection. That DJ also had the word 'proof' on the back.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking... that it is a later proof dust jacket, wrapped around a copy of a Needful Things hardback....

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Slow Mutants and Matt! Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Asleep

As a collector would you get matts salems lot signed by sk or leave in mint condition?

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt
    nice job! Extremely great proof to have!!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From Stephen King books FB page

Special advanced copies of THE BAZAAR OF BAD DREAMS are in and ready to give a few lucky people some very bad dreams.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

There's going to be a UK proof then!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As a collector would you get matts salems lot signed by sk or leave in mint condition?
    Great question Glenn... I think his old signature would be nice... but not sure of his latest... great question though.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

iN A HEARTBEAT IF HAD THE OPPORTUNITY.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 262 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 ... LastLast