Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 262 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,750 of 6527

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Brian,

Can I get first dibs on an inter-office ARC for The Shining? Not for my personal collection, but for The Haven Foundation fundraiser 2016....
    There's going to be a fundraiser for The Haven Foundation?? I've never heard of such an event...

Brian
    That was funny.

Yeah, its' been about an hour since we last heard about it....

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Can I get first dibs on an inter-office ARC for The Shining? Not for my personal collection, but for The Haven Foundation fundraiser 2016....
    There's going to be a fundraiser for The Haven Foundation?? I've never heard of such an event...

Brian

I know what you mean. I think myself and Bill have been far too shy and retiring about spreading the word on The Haven Foundation, that nobody knows anything about it... LOL! LOL!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Brian,

Second dibs? i was going to use my copy as a fundraiser for poor old men in St Louis. Whose collection is extremely weak compared to many on this site. i could NEVER afford such an awesome item! i cant even start a collection thread, because i have nothing to share compared to others!

and i am willing to take marked up seconds/thirds. I have no pride (nor prejudice).

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

Brian,

Brian
    Brian,

Brian

I know what you mean. I think myself and Bill have been far too shy and retiring about spreading the word on The Haven Foundation, that nobody knows anything about it... LOL! LOL!
    Neg rep for people mentioning fundraisers (except for BJF).

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Brian,

Second dibs? i was going to use my copy as a fundraiser for poor old men in St Louis. Whose collection is extremely weak compared to many on this site. i could NEVER afford such an awesome item! i cant even start a collection thread, because i have nothing to share compared to others!

and i am willing to take marked up seconds/thirds. I have no pride (nor prejudice).

Too many projects on your shelf.
    You still haven't completed your self-appointed receipt and distribution of '"The Stand" brass plaques...

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Brian,

You still haven't completed your self-appointed receipt and distribution of '"The Stand" brass plaques...

I KNOW, RIGHT!!! Life sucks to be right now.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Brian,

I KNOW, RIGHT!!! Life sucks to be right now.

AND you offered to look after Terry's dogs (and books). LOL!

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?19263-Which-would-you-prefer-to-be-given&p=938912&viewfull=1#post938912

Dayum, brother! You have so much on your plate right now.... LOL! LOL!

HA!

Luckily, I think CD is already kicking in something pretty cool for the next fundraiser... and I'm always watching for cool things to set aside!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    First time I've ever seen one listed for sale. This will be an interesting one to watch and I too hope it doesn't end early. It's in rough shape but I'm pretty sure it will hit the 2K mark. This is the hardest to find Doubleday proof I think!
    Already at $1,900 with seven days to go! Looks like Chris Cavalier is still into collecting King, even after letting go of his supercollection.

I wonder if he ever regrets selling all the great stuff he had.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    First time I've ever seen one listed for sale. This will be an interesting one to watch and I too hope it doesn't end early. It's in rough shape but I'm pretty sure it will hit the 2K mark. This is the hardest to find Doubleday proof I think!
    Already at $1,900 with seven days to go! Looks like Chris Cavalier is still into collecting King, even after letting go of his supercollection.

WOW... is that who is winning the bid? I am shocked at what these proofs command!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't mention names but eBay handles are pretty easy to figure out. But if anyone thinks he'd mind I'll be happy to edit my post.

If you're into proofs, these are definitely the most desirable ones out there. I'd expect this one to go for over $10,000 if it would be in collectible condition...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't mention names but eBay handles are pretty easy to figure out. But if anyone thinks he'd mind I'll be happy to edit my post.

If you're into proofs, these are definitely the most desirable ones out there. I'd expect this one to go for over $10,000 if it would be in collectible condition...
    WOW... what would you value a fine set of the Doubleday 6 to go for?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I think so. At least occasionally. There are a couple of items that I bought from him that he has requested first dibs on if I should ever sell them.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

WOW... what would you value a fine set of the Doubleday 6 to go for?
    Hard to say. AFAIK there is only one "set" and that belongs to neo_trinity. He has the only Carrie proof that we have seen. Hardly any of these are in truly fine condition. They were not collected like we collect King proofs today. I think they were read (and not carefully) and not treated with kid gloves. They are listed and sold individually if they come up for sale at all.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I think so. At least occasionally. There are a couple of items that I bought from him that he has requested first dibs on if I should ever sell them.
    I REALLY WISH I was actively collecting S/L's when that went down. Bob would he have had more items than you before the sale?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

I REALLY WISH I was actively collecting S/L's when that went down. Bob would he have had more items than you before the sale?
    Hard question to answer. As far as sheer volume I am sure I had more items in my collection than Chris. But Chris had many, many items I did not have, had searched for over the years and wanted very much. Chris and I were (and still are) friends but bid against each other often on eBay and often put Stu Tinker in a bind when he got an item in at Betts and knew that both Chris and I wanted it. I was very fortunate that Chris showed me a list of his collection and let me buy what I wanted before he loaded it up in a U-Haul trailer and drove it from California to Maine to be listed on the Betts site.

Country
    Country Flag

Hard question to answer. As far as sheer volume I am sure I had more items in my collection than Chris. But Chris had many, many items I did not have, had searched for over the years and wanted very much. Chris and I were (and still are) friends but bid against each other often on eBay and often put Stu Tinker in a bind when he got an item in at Betts and knew that both Chris and I wanted it. I was very fortunate that Chris showed me a list of his collection and let me buy what I wanted before he loaded it up in a U-Haul trailer and drove it from California to Maine to be listed on the Betts site.
    That is a VERY COOL story Bob! Thanks for sharing mate!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Has one in mint condition ever shown up on the market? I'd love to see that, even though I could never afford it!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Has one in mint condition ever shown up on the market? I'd love to see that, even though I could never afford it!

Brian
    The best two I've seen are from Bob's collection and Gerald's collection.

Country
    Country Flag

Bob you have the other 5 but not a Carrie?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Brian
    Misread your question. I personally haven't seen one hit the market in better shape. Maybe some of the longer term members here will know.

Country
    Country Flag

HA!

Luckily, I think CD is already kicking in something pretty cool for the next fundraiser... and I'm always watching for cool things to set aside!

Brian
    I love CD!!! You guys ROCK!!!!

Misread your question. I personally haven't seen one hit the market in better shape. Maybe some of the longer term members here will know.
    It makes sense they'd have the two best copies still around, right?

Brian

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

It makes sense they'd have the two best copies still around, right?

Brian
    Yup, no surprise there!

Bob you have the other 5 but not a Carrie?
    Yes. I have the other four but not Carrie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 262 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 ... LastLast