Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 262 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 6527

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Sorry I'm so late in answering, but I agree with everyone above. Value of a VG+ copy would be in the $250 range. I'm sure there were more than 25 produced, given the frequency they show up. I'd estimate that there were well over 100 produced (remember that these were sent to reviewers who, after reading them, probably discarded them.)

John
    I don't think they actually made it to the rewiewers as King stopped its release.
    Didn't know that. Why did he stop it?

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Any thoughts on a good price for a NF proof of REVIVAL with promo letter?

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

PM sent

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    Any thoughts on a good price for a NF proof of REVIVAL with promo letter?
    Hi Matt,
    PM sent

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Revival proof wanted, please PM

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Is this a good price? Not necessarily interested, but wondering....

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I think it is pretty high especially since the condition of this particular copy is not very good. I've always thought all bookbid prices were way too high and don't think I have ever bought anything from them.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I think it is pretty high especially since the condition of this particular copy is not very good. I've always thought all bookbid prices were way too high and don't think I have ever bought anything from them.
    I'd agree with that. Maybe if it was in better shape... I saw two or three listed on Abe, and this one is in the middle of the price range. It's one I need, but may wait until another shows up, which isn't that often...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's high also. I think, given its condition, about half that would be right.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys! It's definitely on my want list, but not priority at the moment. I appreciate insights from the experts!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

THE REGULATORS, US Proof ($50)
    "UNREVISED AND UNPUBLISHED PROOFS in black wraps. The second issue, with the letter at the end of the book having correct pagination. Very minor wear, otherwise about fine. Bookseller Inventory # KS08039"

>>> http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...385&cm_la=want
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Been looking for one of these for awhile and picked this one up on Abe last week; aside from the markings on the front cover and the little curl to the upper right corner, it's a perfect book.

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! I've only seen one or two that did not have any markings. For some reason most copies I've seen look like someone did some calculations on them. And has anyone seen a copy without the 's added manually after King's name?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My copy has the price ($12.95) and publication date (4/1/81) written on it, along with a notation on the bottom of the cover "Plus 22 black, white photos". All the copies I've seen also have the 'S written in after King's name.

John

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, this is probably the least marked copy that I've seen, and like I said otherwise it is absolutely pristine, not a scuff or wrinkle, looks brand new never read. Only thing I don't like about it is that old book smell! I'm pretty happy finding it.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it remotely possible the number notation is an old telephone exchange number?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it remotely possible the number notation is an old telephone exchange number?
    Could be, I suppose, with SLn being the initials of the reviewer. Too bad no area code; well, actually good no area code, that would just be more notations on the cover. Bob/John, in your trove of data is there a list of reviewers who would have rcv'd a copy of Danse Macabre, and do any of them have the initials SLn? Or is it possibly Stu? Doesn't look like a "t" to me, but if it had a crossbar I'd say it was. Anyone know his old phone number?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have nothing pertinent.

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I have nothing for this question either.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    My copy has the price ($12.95) and publication date (4/1/81) written on it, along with a notation on the bottom of the cover "Plus 22 black, white photos". All the copies I've seen also have the 'S written in after King's name.

John
    That is exactly what my copy has;
    Nothing but the 'S added after STEPHEN KING up top.
    4/1/81 added after Tentative publication date:
    !2.95 added after Tentative price:
    plus 22 black & white photos added across the bottom

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Traveler killingjoke will become famous soon enough

I'm new here so I'll probably look quite odd posting this first but I was wondering if any folks have an ARC copy of Revival. I write for a horror website and would love to throw up a review closer to the release date. If anyone would feel gracious enough to shoot me a PM, that'd be lovely. I also am willing to negotiate a price.

J

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killingjoke View Post
    I'm new here so I'll probably look quite odd posting this first but I was wondering if any folks have an ARC copy of Revival. I write for a horror website and would love to throw up a review closer to the release date. If anyone would feel gracious enough to shoot me a PM, that'd be lovely. I also am willing to negotiate a price.

J
    Welcome to the site. Hope you have the time to look around at what we have.

Currently ARC's of Revival are very difficult (near impossible) to obtain.
    Things could quickly change, but right now there is far greater demand than supply.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi killingjoke,

As far as I know, I'm one of the few (so far) to have a copy, but it's not for sale. Sorry.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 262 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 232 ... LastLast