Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 262 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 6527

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Randall Flagg -- let me echo what others have noted before and thank you for updating ebay and abe listings for the proofs here and other SK items in the intriguing SK auction-sales thread. I've been the beneficiary of a couple of your tips/updates and I think it's very cool that you do this for us.

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Randall Flagg is the MAN!!!
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have any information on a UK proof of Revival? I assume there will be one but to the best of my knowledge Hodder didn't do one for Mr. Mercedes.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've not heard anything.

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I still wonder how/why it is decided that Hodder does or does not issue a proof. I don't think we'll ever know.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

We DO have to remember that it's still early. I was a bit surprised when the US proof came out this soon.

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Does anyone have any information on a UK proof of Revival? I assume there will be one but to the best of my knowledge Hodder didn't do one for Mr. Mercedes.
    September.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

John: So you have a US proof for Revival already? Wow, I didn't know they were out already. Isn't that very early?

Lilja

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    John: So you have a US proof for Revival already? Wow, I didn't know they were out already. Isn't that very early?

Lilja
    Yes, I didn't expect it to be out until late August or early September.

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

You are the "Devil", my good man!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The green mile proofs:
    #1 is also normally tough to find BUT #6, as w all know, is extremely hard to find!
    They just don't come up for sale often....

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a question for the proof experts John, Mike, Michael or Bob or others.
    What would be the current value of H&S Twice The Power Proof? How many were produced, I heard there were only about 25?
    Many thanks
    Jon

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    What would be the current value of H&S Twice The Power Proof? How many were produced, I heard there were only about 25?
    Many thanks
    Jon
    I have one, Jon. When I got mine I asked the guys what they were worth and if I remember correctly the consensus was around $250 - $300 depending on condition.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Many thanks
    Jon
    I have one, Jon. When I got mine I asked the guys what they were worth and if I remember correctly the consensus was around $250 - $300 depending on condition.
    That price sounds about right to me for one in nice condition. Take all of these numbers of how many were produced with a grain of salt. I'll bet there are more than 25. I have three copies myself. They show up for sale from time to time so they are not super super scarce. It is a nice item though and shows wear easily being predominately black. If you can get a good one you should go for it.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree on the scarcity, Bob. There were two listed on ebay uk a few days a go. They seem to crop up for sale quite often.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for your help Alan and Bob. One of the ones on eBay is in very poor condition and that's the more expensive one!?! The other one I'm thinking about bidding - it's about the price you've mentioned.
    Thank you very much
    Jon

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Alan and Bob. George (at C-Springs) made an inventory of the known copies a couple of years ago and I'm sure there were more than 25. I owned a couple as well.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Many thanks
    Jon
    I agree with Alan and Bob. George (at C-Springs) made an inventory of the known copies a couple of years ago and I'm sure there were more than 25. I owned a couple as well.
    That's correct; I took a poll here about two years ago now, and received verification of 25 copies in the hands of members here who responded. So look at it as 25 minimum, but likely many more than that; they show up quite often and are not that expensive.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have two copies and that price is fair for a good copy!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry I'm so late in answering, but I agree with everyone above. Value of a VG+ copy would be in the $250 range. I'm sure there were more than 25 produced, given the frequency they show up. I'd estimate that there were well over 100 produced (remember that these were sent to reviewers who, after reading them, probably discarded them.)

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone for your help.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Sorry I'm so late in answering, but I agree with everyone above. Value of a VG+ copy would be in the $250 range. I'm sure there were more than 25 produced, given the frequency they show up. I'd estimate that there were well over 100 produced (remember that these were sent to reviewers who, after reading them, probably discarded them.)

John
    I don't think they actually made it to the rewiewers as King stopped its release.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 262 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast