Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 261 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 6521

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Hannes! I'll have to dig out my copy of American Fantasy Tradition. According to my spreadsheet, I missed its containing Mrs. Todd's Shortcut.

John

<edit> You're right! Mrs. Todd's Shortcut is in there!

John

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Pet Sematary Stephen King Advance Reading Copy ARC - publisher's introductory letter is included

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pet-Sematary...item23291d1062

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still available for sale : SOD 2 proof & Blockade Billy proof
    Interested? Send me a PM.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Still available for sale : SOD 2 proof & Blockade Billy proof
    Interested? Send me a PM.
    Is it the BLOCKADE BILLY white cover proof?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No, that's the proof from which there were made 60 copies according to the catalog
    >>> http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Blockade+Billy
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I had the opportunity to get one of those a few months back, but the price was beyond my means. Still hoping to nab one one of these days.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I added the proof of Joyland to the listing. I received my copy a little bit ago but Photobucket seems to be down, so I can't upload any pictures.

Photobucket is up!

Here's the cover:

Page 1 of the publisher letter:

Page 2:

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, John! The first one on the site to own one.....as usual.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I hope I'm the 2nd one, or 3rd, or 4th, or....as long as I get one!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    The first to post........

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    The first to post........
    Did you get one? Congrats!!

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I added the proof of Joyland to the listing. I received my copy a little bit ago but Photobucket seems to be down, so I can't upload any pictures.

Photobucket is up!

Here's the cover:

Page 1 of the publisher letter:

Page 2:

John
    Looking forward to your review.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm waiting for the release of the trade edition. I can say that I give it a 7 out of 10, and that if you liked the story of Jake and Sadie in 11/22/63 (and I did) you'll probably like this one. It has the same "flavor".

John

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I'm waiting for the release of the trade edition. I can say that I give it a 7 out of 10, and that if you liked the story of Jake and Sadie in 11/22/63 (and I did) you'll probably like this one. It has the same "flavor".

John
    Thanks John. I thought the Jake/Sadie story was the best part of 11/22/63 so that is good news.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Now I'm looking forward to it even more!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here´s a proof i haven´t seen posted here before

Robert Bloch : Appreciations of the Master ( King´s "Robert Bloch : An Appreciation" )

I have a lot of scarce ( i think ) anthology proofs to post in the coming weeks !

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Very nice Olverts!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks !

Country
    Country Flag

A few scarce ( i think ) proofs arrived today .

According to my contact Night Shade Books used to print 50-100 proof copies for any given title ,
    but nowadays a lot less because they've had to cut costs .

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

John

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the Fantasy & Science Fiction!!!! Beautiful!!! Congrats!!!
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    I love the Fantasy & Science Fiction!!!! Beautiful!!! Congrats!!!
    What he said!

Country
    Country Flag

Hello, I sell 2 proofs on ebay, and there is 1 day left for each auction.

BLOCKADE BILLY, proof.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...:L:LCA:US:1123

SECRETARY OF THE DREAMS, volume 2, proof.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...:L:LCA:US:1123

Country
    Country Flag

I've checked my email at 19h, and noticed an abebooks email sent at 18h51... and the item was already gone! Someone snagged a JOYLAND ARC for £40! Congratulations!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 261 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast