Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 262 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 6527

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

New proof, really excited for this one, a FINE copy!!!!

SIGNED

3 down 2 to go

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff and signed. Nice

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Mike!!!!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    New proof, really excited for this one, a FINE copy!!!!

SIGNED

3 down 2 to go

Amazing proofs! Just amazing

Thanks Glen, now I need to find the other 2 and get them signed

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Thanks Glen, now I need to find the other 2 and get them signed
    Yeah, just that. haha! Nice work on those! I seem to missing those 3...and the other 2.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice, Matt! I'm envious!

John

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Another great pick up, Matt! Congratulations!!!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Awesome!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I covet The Shining proof so much I think I need to go to confession and I'm not even Catholic.

Very nice Matt

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not a proof collector (I've never been one but I bought some anyway) and when I see proofs like that one I feel like I'm losing a super exciting focus about collecting SK.

Of course, then I think about the money these cost and it doesn't matter since I know I'm out of the game
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I covet The Shining proof so much I think I need to go to confession and I'm not even Catholic.

Very nice Matt

Mulleins

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm just(!) missing The Stand and Carrie tall proofs. The rest I have. Tough to find of course.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Drooling! Amazing, congratulations, Matt! You put a lot into getting these, and you deserve these rarities!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Matt! Absolutely gorgeous copies of these extremely rare proofs. As John said, I'm envious!

Thank You Guys For All the kind Comments!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received the news there won't be a UK proof for End of Watch.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just decided I wanted to pick up a Viking EotD proof. Are they hard to find?

Thank You for the information Ari

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Ari! One less to worry about getting!

John, as far as the Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof, it's not one of the scarcer ones unless you try to get one with the prints. You should be able to get one relatively easily. I'd say in the $200-300 range w/o prints.

John

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John, as far as the Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof, it's not one of the scarcer ones unless you try to get one with the prints. You should be able to get one relatively easily. I'd say in the $200-300 range w/o prints.

John
    Thanks John! My name is actually Nick, but I do appreciate the info!!! And dont really care bout the prints, so I guess I should have a relatively easy time finding one. Thanks again!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post

John
    Thanks John! My name is actually Nick, but I do appreciate the info!!! And dont really care bout the prints, so I guess I should have a relatively easy time finding one. Thanks again!
    Sorry about the name mistake!

There's one out on ABE right now. I'd offer $250:

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...&afn_sr=impact

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    :-(
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    :-(
    :-)

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by at_one View Post

John
    Sorry about the name mistake!

There's one out on ABE right now. I'd offer $250:

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...&afn_sr=impact

John
    No worries. Thanks for the info about the book on ABE, will be sending them a message!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 262 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 ... LastLast