Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 262 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 6527

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have now joined the ranks with a baby step. I have been saying since I started collecting that I will not get any proofs, but I failed. I know it is literally the cheapest, easily found proof out there, but I got Rose Madder for $10 and thought I probably did ok. Now I'm worried that I will grow a new obsession that will break the bank.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan, you ARE taking the first step on a slippery slope! Beware!

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Dan, I will be more than happy to assist. I have dozens of proofs for sale, ranging from very affordable (but common) to expensive (but desirable and scarce)

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Uh-oh......

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Dan, I will be more than happy to assist. I have dozens of proofs for sale, ranging from very affordable (but common) to expensive (but desirable and scarce)
    I appreciate the offer. I really need to stop spending at the moment. I will eventually give in to my weakness, but i will have to wait for a while.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Donīt know if this is just like the regular 1st Futura edition or not

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It looks just like mine except for the sticker.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

This arrived today:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My copy should be here Monday.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The story is marvelous.
    Spoiler:
    A post apocalyptic adieu. So sweet it burns, and so tender it makes your chest hurt....really hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The story is marvelous.
    Spoiler:
    A post apocalyptic adieu. So sweet it burns, and so tender it makes your chest hurt....really hurt.
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You lucky devils. I'm very glad to hear it's a good story though. Congrats to the folks getting advance copies.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    You lucky devils. I'm very glad to hear it's a good story though. Congrats to the folks getting advance copies.
    Same

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The story is marvelous.
    Spoiler:
    I have to say that I didn't like the story that much. I guess I'm too old too enjoy that type of story.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Is there any interest in a set of unbound proof pages (8-1/2 x 11) of Volume I of Secretary of Dreams? I just noticed the box collecting dust on top of my cabinet and thought I'd test the waters to see if anyone wanted them.

Gone

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

PM sent.

John

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dark: Stories of Madness, Murder and the Supernatural from 2000 .
    With a 10 page excerpt from Kingīs The Shining

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen that one before. Neat!

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 262 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 ... LastLast