Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 262 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 6527

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Condition leaves a lot to be desired.

John

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I was staying away from it for that very reason!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thought I'd post these here since they've garnered some attention over in the Collections thread. Apparently both this Publisher's Letter and King Reviewer's Letter for the ARC of Hearts in Atlantis were 'lost' and long sought after by some collectors here; even John had never seen them. Well, lo and behold, I had copies of both in my HiA ARC. I had no idea and would never have thought anything of it if DanishFan hadn't asked if I happened to have them. I'm told that a version of the King letter was used in Bag of Bones as an afterword/intro to HiA. So here ya go, a couple of rarities:

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Thought I'd post these here since they've garnered some attention over in the Collections thread. Apparently both this Publisher's Letter and King Reviewer's Letter for the ARC of Hearts in Atlantis were 'lost' and long sought after by some collectors here; even John had never seen them. Well, lo and behold, I had copies of both in my HiA ARC. I had no idea and would never have thought anything of it if DanishFan hadn't asked if I happened to have them. I'm told that a version of the King letter was used in Bag of Bones as an afterword/intro to HiA. So here ya go, a couple of rarities:
    Thanks for that. Nice scans.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

A bit higher resolution:

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    A bit higher resolution:
    I went into the gallery and saved the high res image.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A bit higher resolution:
    I tried that RF, but it wouldn't let me ... should have asked for temporary god-powers (not that I would have abused them .... oh no, never )
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God is loved more than Jesus God's Avatar

Sorry. RF had a waiver. Had you knelt beside your bed and wished, your dream might have come true.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Because I have better connectivity on the side of my bed than downstairs on the couch?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Because I have better connectivity on the side of my bed than downstairs on the couch?
    Dude, why question God? She gave you the answer.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry RF, I just absolutely don't believe for a second .... that my connectivity is better upstairs than downstairs. Sounds like God doesn't know everything. But if that's true, then logic would dictate ... nah, never mind ... logic is not involved when it comes to God.

PS Doesn't anybody else find it suspicious that God has a feedback score of 0?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry RF, I just absolutely don't believe for a second .... that my connectivity is better upstairs than downstairs. Sounds like God doesn't know everything. But if that's true, then logic would dictate ... nah, never mind ... logic is not involved when it comes to God.

PS Doesn't anybody else find it suspicious that God has a feedback score of 0?
    "God" does not need, nor care about "feedback". "God" is simply "God" and as such is all knowing and right most of the time!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any idea of how many UK proof of "Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla" were done?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Given the number that show up on eBay, etc., I think there were quite a few issued. Exact numbers are impossible to determine.

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quite a few, meaning : a LOT... or almost none?
    I have one, which seem to be "embargoed" coming on my way...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

More than just a few. It's not that uncommon to see one or two on eBay, etc. The scarce ones almost never show up there.

John

<Edit>Here's one now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WOLVES-OF-TH...item4ad0a33aa8

John

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe I shouldnt have rushed buying it then :p

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

John,

What about the US Grant Proof of Wolves of the Calla? Is it common?

Thanks,

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Given the number that show up on eBay, etc., I think there were quite a few issued. Exact numbers are impossible to determine.

John
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it's as common as the UK proof, but you can still find one if you're patient.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Thanks!

Whats a decent price for it vg/nf?

Nick
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Papaseraphim View Post
    Thanks!

Whats a decent price for it vg/nf?

Nick
    This is just a guess, but I'd say in the $400-500 range.

John

Traveler strange.ink is on a distinguished road strange.ink's Avatar

Hola, first post.

Camelot Books just offered a proof of the Subterranean Press edition of THE SHINING, which I was lucky enough to grab.

For those of you who may've seen this, any thoughts on desirability and value? It wasn't cheap, but I recall a comment on the SubPress website or in a Newsletter that "a handful" or "about ten" were done. I haven't heard anything additional, or seen any reference to the proof elsewhere.

Any input would be welcome.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by strange.ink View Post
    Hola, first post.

Camelot Books just offered a proof of the Subterranean Press edition of THE SHINING, which I was lucky enough to grab.

For those of you who may've seen this, any thoughts on desirability and value? It wasn't cheap, but I recall a comment on the SubPress website or in a Newsletter that "a handful" or "about ten" were done. I haven't heard anything additional, or seen any reference to the proof elsewhere.

Any input would be welcome.
    Check out post #505 in my Collections thread. I have one.

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 262 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast