Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 261 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 6521

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Gunslinger Apprentice jsteltor will become famous soon enough jsteltor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I received thIs in the mail today. It does contain a promotional flyer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Wants:
    Insomnia S/L
    Joyland S/L

Have:
    Doctor Sleep - CD PC copy
    Very Best of Best New Horror - PC copy
    Smoke and Mirrors - PC copy
    PS Publishing Anniversary editions set

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Institute by Stephen King (ARC September 2019) SHIPS NOW

New (Other)
    $800.00
    Aug-30 17:10or Best Offer
    +$4.31 shipping

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would consider selling my british one for that price
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Added UK Salem's Lot with trade cover. Owned by Gerald Winter.

John

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks a lot for this, John!

It's an exciting proof. Some time ago I asked here if anyone knew the exact publication date of the UK HB of 'Salem's Lot. In his post, Gerald says that it was published in March, and that the stamp on this image is when the proof was circulated.

But couldn't it also be that the HB was published on 15 Jan 1976? If there is a date on a proof, isn't it usually the publication date? Like on all the Viking proofs?

It would be cool to establish a publication date for the UK NEL HB of 'Salem's Lot.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Thanks a lot for this, John!

It's an exciting proof. Some time ago I asked here if anyone knew the exact publication date of the UK HB of 'Salem's Lot. In his post, Gerald says that it was published in March, and that the stamp on this image is when the proof was circulated.

But couldn't it also be that the HB was published on 15 Jan 1976? If there is a date on a proof, isn't it usually the publication date? Like on all the Viking proofs?

It would be cool to establish a publication date for the UK NEL HB of 'Salem's Lot.
    Why date a proof? It makes more sense that that was the prospective publication date for the book.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks Brian, I couldn't agree more!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

you don't see a compete set ogf the green mile proofs come up for sale very often.... looks like a nice set too.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Stephen...YAAOSw0Lldlxa5

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    you don't see a compete set ogf the green mile proofs come up for sale very often.... looks like a nice set too.
    And from a member here, Mr RT...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    And from a member here, Mr RT...
    Dag nab it, I only need three of those! Too bad my money tree died, withered up and turned to dust.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hearts in Atlantis By Stephen King * Advance ARC * 1st Ed. * Uncorrected Proof

Pre-Owned
    $40.00
    Oct-29 15:38or Best Offer
    +$3.79 shipping
    Watch

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Added Letterpress edition Revival proof.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks John, that’s a great looking proof.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Proof collectors, can you help me out with estimated market values of the following? I’m considering selling them to free up space in my case. Thank you in advance for any guidance you can provide.

THE DARK MAN,
    Cemetery Dance,
    Set of ALL THREE Advance Uncorrected Proofs

RIDING THE BULLET novella/RIDING THE BULLET screenplay,
    Lonely Road Books,
    Advanced Uncorrected Proof

THE COMPLETE STEPHEN KING UNIVERSE,
    Griffin,
    Advanced Uncorrected Proofs

LISEY’S STORY,
    Scribner,
    Advance Readers Edition
    “bound uncorrected galley”

SMOKE AND MIRRORS,
    Cemetery Dance,
    Advance Uncorrected Proof
    featuring original works by Joe Hill, Neil Gaiman, and others.

DOCTOR SLEEP
    Cemetery Dance
    Advance Uncorrected Proof
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

So this is something interesting that surfaced. Has anyone ever see this before. I know I haven’t. And it isn’t listed on that dude zelig.io’s proof website either.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I saw it on abe the other day, saw it was gone and hoped it was someone here that got it
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

I saw one other, Mike Pasiuk had one on ebay some time ago, can't remember if it sold or not. Don't know if it had all the promotional materials.

Looks great, congrats!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I also own one. I got it in 2007 from Hutch.

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good to know. Never seen it before. Thanks all.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One King proof in here:

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

If anyone's interested in a Scribner blue proof of The Institute, send me a private message. I forgot I still had this one!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    If anyone's interested in a Scribner blue proof of The Institute, send me a private message. I forgot I still had this one!
    Which reminds me that I still have the UK one too
    Someone may be able to get both at once

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Ay yi yi! What are you asking for the UK proof????
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I also just stumbled upon a Mr. Mercedes proof, if anyone's interested...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 261 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast