Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 262 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast
Results 6,126 to 6,150 of 6527

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So the embargoed UK Proof of "The institute" can be added to the listing.

It looks nice IMO, with some writing embedded on the cover. But there is something cool within the inner flaps : a 1p "letter exclusive to the Hodder edition bound proofs and not for quotation or reproduction".

So sorry, but I won't be sharing it
    Otherwise, here are a few pictures (the book is black, but the flash shows it blue)

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That looks really cool.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the best looking proofs I have seen
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed, fantastic looking proof!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I like it!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to receive mine!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Fantastic! Is it numbered?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Added to listing.

John

Along the Path of the Beam LizzyDeschain will become famous soon enough LizzyDeschain will become famous soon enough LizzyDeschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Crappy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's really fantastic
    "Booker, are you afraid of God?"
    "No, but I'm afraid of you."

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine is "in the mail" also.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Says "Like New", but back cover seems to have discoloration:

Stephen King Eyes Of The Dragon Uncorrected Proof ARC $18.95 VIKING

New (Other)
    $200.00
    Aug-3 20:10Buy It Now
    +$3.79 shipping

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Dents, scrapes, bumps and a stain.

At least the seller took decent pictures.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

New (Other)
    $200.00
    +$3.79 shipping
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Another seller sold that proof on eBay back in June describing it as ‘near fine.’ Now it is being sold again, presumably by the buyer, but the condition has been upgraded to ‘like new.’

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F163617768416
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

New (Other)
    $200.00
    +$3.79 shipping

Another seller sold that proof on eBay back in June describing it as ‘near fine.’ Now it is being sold again, presumably by the buyer, but the condition has been upgraded to ‘like new.’

Wait for the next sale then, so you can get it in New condition!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

New (Other)
    $200.00
    +$3.79 shipping

Wait for the next sale then, so you can get it in New condition!

Brian
    Or wait for the one after, so you can get it better than new.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like the price increased in the past couple hours
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    That'll help move it.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    That'll help move it.
    Haha, I suppose increasing the price will help it more than describing it accurately: 'Like somebody ate a greasy hamburger off of it when it was New.'
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been watching that Pet Sematary proof and some weird stuff has happened.

First it was listed with an opening bid of $40 if I remember correctly, went up to about $66, then disappeared. Reappeared later at a price of $350, now again at $275.

Traveler Angarak is on a distinguished road

I got, as a gift, an ARC (proof?) version of Wizard and Glass which is still wrapped in plastic - hence unread and unopened. (Apparently, it was given to a editor of a scifi-fanzine in the 90's, but was forgotten and rediscovered after the editors' death - the person how gave me the gift had paid 100$ for it, but that seems like a very low price, all things considered.) I'm trying to figure out its value even in a ballpark estimate (not looking to sell it, just interested), but I seem to be coming empty handed. There is a very scarce amount of information about this version on the internet - barely couple pictures here and there, but that's about it. I even tried contacting the publisher, but their website didn't work properly (for me, at least) and an email address wasn't available. Can you guys help me out?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We need more info...and a pic.
    Are you talking about the white book with black type arc from Donald M. Grant, or the full color....purple...ish arc from Plume?

Traveler Angarak is on a distinguished road

Are you talking about the white book with black type arc from Donald M. Grant, or the full color....purple...ish arc from Plume?
    White book with black type, yes. This one: http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/..._Proof_US_.jpg

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Angarak View Post
    White book with black type, yes. This one: http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/..._Proof_US_.jpg
    The last two sold at Betts Bookstore went for $150 each.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Angarak View Post
    I got, as a gift, an ARC (proof?) version of Wizard and Glass which is still wrapped in plastic - hence unread and unopened. (Apparently, it was given to a editor of a scifi-fanzine in the 90's, but was forgotten and rediscovered after the editors' death - the person how gave me the gift had paid 100$ for it, but that seems like a very low price, all things considered.) I'm trying to figure out its value even in a ballpark estimate (not looking to sell it, just interested), but I seem to be coming empty handed. There is a very scarce amount of information about this version on the internet - barely couple pictures here and there, but that's about it. I even tried contacting the publisher, but their website didn't work properly (for me, at least) and an email address wasn't available. Can you guys help me out?
    I'll let the others answer, but wanted to say welcome on this board
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 262 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast