Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 261 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 ... LastLast
Results 6,176 to 6,200 of 6521

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, I wish I was still a SK proof collector...

John

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a note--I've activated my Photobucket account for my proof collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...-jhanic-proofs

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Woo Hoo!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I can hardly look - my heart!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Man, this is impressive!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

John
    John,

I will look at your collection and use it as an early Christmas present. And after looking at it, I will undoubtedly say that I'm officially back in the world of collecting proofs. Thank you!

John

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!!

John

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post

John
    John,

I will look at your collection and use it as an early Christmas present. And after looking at it, I will undoubtedly say that I'm officially back in the world of collecting proofs. Thank you!

John
    That’s good news, John! Welcome back to the world of proof collecting!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

SST Proof of Gwendy's Magic Feather.

[

In addition to my essay about my relationship to the Gwendy books, this edition contains a two-page spread of Castle Rock by Glenn Chadbourne

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the town depiction.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is not a post about proofs, per se, but more of a post about the "Godfather of Proofs", John Hanic. Earlier this week, I was in Cleveland, Ohio, and had the pleasure of spending about 3 hours with John and visiting with him about King, his proof collection, collecting manuscripts, and life. I also got to lay eyes on John's vast collection and was overwhelmed; however, the highlight of the trip was visiting with John. In my opinion, the best gift anyone can offer anyone else is their time and wisdom and I felt so privileged to pick his brain and that he gave me so much of his time. In advance of our visit, I emailed John a laundry list of questions and he patiently and graciously answered them all. I am happy to report that John is in good spirits, is sharp of mind, and is making the best of his situation. I am hopeful that I will be back in Cleveland in the near future and John and I can continue our conversation. Thank you, John!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I always go to John when I have a proof question!
    Proof of that is my latest proof purchase!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    This is not a post about proofs, per se, but more of a post about the "Godfather of Proofs", John Hanic. Earlier this week, I was in Cleveland, Ohio, and had the pleasure of spending about 3 hours with John and visiting with him about King, his proof collection, collecting manuscripts, and life. I also got to lay eyes on John's vast collection and was overwhelmed; however, the highlight of the trip was visiting with John. In my opinion, the best gift anyone can offer anyone else is their time and wisdom and I felt so privileged to pick his brain and that he gave me so much of his time. In advance of our visit, I emailed John a laundry list of questions and he patiently and graciously answered them all. I am happy to report that John is in good spirits, is sharp of mind, and is making the best of his situation. I am hopeful that I will be back in Cleveland in the near future and John and I can continue our conversation. Thank you, John!
    Thanks for the kind words, Jeff. I also really enjoyed our conversation very much.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

Anyone interested in an SST proof of Gwendy's Magic Feather?

https://sstpublications.co.uk/Gwendy...c-Feather.html

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Richard Chizmar has shared a picture of the IF IT BLEEDS scribner (blue) proof
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

As soon as I see one I'll add it to the listing.

John

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

here is a link to the tweet:

https://twitter.com/RichardChizmar/status/1225564250472697859?s=20

looks gorgeous!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

If Ir Bleeds US proof added to the listing.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

anyone else get theirs yet?

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If Ir Bleeds US proof added to the listing.

John
    Thanks John!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by you ever seen a ghost? View Post
    I'm supposed to receive mine next week.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

STEPHEN KING US BLAZE SCRIBNER PROOF $25 VERSION

$150.00
    Feb-21 19:221 bid
    +$15.00 shipping

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by you ever seen a ghost? View Post
    Got mine last night. Can’t wait to dig in this weekend.
    ~Jonathan

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Yesterday seems to be the day most people got theirs.

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Everyone but me :-(

Lilja

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 261 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 ... LastLast