Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 262 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 6527

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    This thread is interesting. Just curious, will the UK signed limited edition of DOCTOR SLEEP have a different proof than the UK trade edition?
    I wouldn't think so. Both are published by H&S.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    This thread is interesting. Just curious, will the UK signed limited edition of DOCTOR SLEEP have a different proof than the UK trade edition?
    I agree.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

anyone looking for a copy of The Secretary Of Dreams, Vol. 1 proof?

-justin

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I agree.

John
    Makes sense. Thanks, guys.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Since there doesn't seem to be additional art inside, or a different page count, I doubt H&S did a separate galley/arc.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Last year i bought a The eyes of a dragon proof @ ebay, someone might remember my joy here in the thread. But after over 1 year of shipping i think it will not arrive muahahahaaaaaaa

Someone an idea where i can get another one?
    I have one - PM sent
    reality continues to ruin my life

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some proofs arrived during my vacation , including the very scarce Carrie Collector´s edition proof .

The Carrie proof came with a regular 1st edition that was stamped "NOT FOR RESALE"

#Battleground Proof

#He Is Legend Gauntlet Proof

#Twists of the Tale ( With King´s The Cat from Hell )

#A Life i the Cinema ARC ( Launch Party Edition )

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hannes, I'm not familiar with the Carrie Collector's edition proof in your pic. Could you do a closer pic showing it's a proof? That's really neat!

John

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I've not seen that Carrie proof either. Very nice.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks , i´know of only 3 copies including this one

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I added it to the listing in the first post of this thread. It's right after a listing for Carrie Plume partial proof. Congratulations, Hannes. A real find!

John

Country
    Country Flag

But that's the same proof John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you sure? The new one is a partial proof?

John

Country
    Country Flag

Yes it is , forgot to mention that , sorry !

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I'll delete the new one.

John

<edit> Deleted.

John

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I also like that CARRIE proof or partial proof.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

for anyone who has the U.S. edition of Doctor Sleep. who does it say is the publicity contact there? is it still Katherine Monaghan?

-justin

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I can look tonight....

yeah, if you could shoot me a PM or e-mail perhaps with the contact info (assuming it is not Katie?).

thanks!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

yes
    the letter is signed Katie and is from Katherine Monaghan

thanks!

-justin

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Always keep your proofs away from children (anyone) with crayons:
    Stephen King Everything's Eventual Advance Uncorrected Reader's Proof No. 3 RARE

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I quote :
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Alex Mcvey just posted this over in FB land:

"Since I illustrated Stephen King's BLOCKADE BILLY, I came into possession of a rare, 'white galley' copy of the book. Anyone interested? This will probably move fast, so PM me if interested."

I Pm'ed him mentioning this site and he asked if I would post something over here. Alex can be reached at alex@alexmcvey.com. If this is the white proof mentioned in the catolog only 16 of these were made with three being damaged.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 262 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast