Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 262 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 ... LastLast
Results 5,426 to 5,450 of 6527

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Matt.

Do you happen to have the post number of Gerald's post regarding the 33 quantity? Because you can set up a different number of posts per page, I can't locate his post.

I know of at least four of these red proofs in collectors' hands, including yours. I have one, plus I also have a proof dust jacket for that book. (The only difference between that jacket and the actual one is that the price is zero.)

John

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    This is my copy of the red uncut full proof of the stand UK version I received in a trade recently, really happy that King signed it for me the other day they did 33 copies total according to Gerald's post on page 35 of the proof section, three other copies are known really excited to have this one signed!

Thanks Guys, John sorry post 840, Yours and two other copies and mine are makes the four I was thinking of is well.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Matt!

John

<Edit> I know of at least five in collectors' hands. Still not many at all!

John

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!! UK proof signed and all!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Thanks, Matt!

John

<Edit> I know of at least five in collectors' hands. Still not many at all!

John
    I want to correct my edit. Matt was correct--I know of only four in collectors' hands. I counted one twice.

I also want to correct the information regarding my proof dust jacket. Mine does have a 16.95 price and a blank ISBN. (The actual price was 14.95.) I haven't compared the art on the proof dj with that of the actual dj, but I have the feeling that there are minor differences also.

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    This is my copy of the red uncut full proof of the stand UK version I received in a trade recently, really happy that King signed it for me the other day they did 33 copies total according to Gerald's post on page 35 of the proof section, three other copies are known really excited to have this one signed!

It seem to me that Matt is getting signed stuff almost every other week. Admit it, you bought the house next door just to get signed stuff all the time !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Seek opinions on signatures. 6 bids, $23.37:
    Stephen King Thinner SIGNED Proof 1st

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Seek opinions on signatures. 6 bids, $23.37:
    Stephen King Thinner SIGNED Proof 1st
    I may be wrong but, from memory, this seller has been outed on this site as having dodgy signatures in the past.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not a proof collector but have, over the years, acquired some proofs of particular books that I've liked. I was just sorting through them today when I noticed something. I've got two H in A UK proofs and always thought that the lettering on one of them (on the left) had worn from rubbing. Upon closer look, the "K" in King actually has the imprint of a G taking the gold out of the K. Anyone else noticed this?

And yes, I need to get out more...

And yes, I have obsessive compulsive traits...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone got a STEAL on a EoW US proof !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeap. One hour ago. I had it in my cart and was entering the CC code when it was already sold.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry.....…

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

HA! I translated the message below your sorry because I couldn't understand it.

Congratulations, man! GREAT catch!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King Proofs

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Someone got a STEAL on a EoW US proof !
    Where ? eBay? How much ?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Abebooks.

Less than 20 dollars.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Abebooks.

Less than 20 dollars.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Abebooks.

Less than 20 dollars.
    SWEET deal !

Country
    Country Flag

Glad that it's someone here !

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I am hesitant to even post this because the item is not what I thought it would be and jhanic is not here. But I am bored this morning and the book does have some collector appeal (I suppose). It is an ARC of the UK The Green Mile by Orion. When I ordered it from a seller on ABE I assumed it was the trade paperback that was issued simultaneously with the hardback edition in 1998. I asked the seller a few questions and knew that it was designated an "ARC" only by stickers applied to the front and rear. When the book arrived I was disappointed to see that it was the smaller size paperback published a year later in 1999. Still it wasn't very expensive (shipping from the UK was more than the price of the book) and I had never seen one before. So here it is.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Still, it's a nice find.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Congratulations, Bob!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 262 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 ... LastLast