Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 261 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 6521

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Listed a few more proofs on Ebay. I've been contacted by many on the CELL proof. Check it out!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Listed a few more proofs on Ebay. I've been contacted by many on the CELL proof. Check it out!
    One of the rarest!

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And here is the link to Mike's ebay sales:
    > https://www.ebay.com/sch/pasiuk57/m....1&_ipg=&_from=
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

TGWLTG book + proof copy starting at 100$? That's a steal!
    > https://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KIN...4AAOSwmNxaWXHv
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the list!!

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm way late on the GM proof set and I don't know if the set sold...or at what price it was listed (I saw $7,500). But I do have some experience in buying and selling these sets. I owned 2 sets in 2015 and decided to sell one of them. It was sold through Betts via silent auction. There were multiple bids and the high number exceeded $7K. We sold it for $6.9K

The 2nd set was inscribed on #1 to SK's foreign literary agent, Ralph Vicinanza. I believe that the 2nd set was also sold via silent auction and hammered down at $8.2K...even though the bidder made a higher bid. My point is that there's been a pretty high price range in the recent past. $7.5K-$10K for one of the most popular and rare proofs should not be a shock. There are fewer than 12 sets and unless you know someone, you are usually not going to see these available for sale.

I completely agree with the comments made previously by John H. and Mike P.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Everyone can have an opinion on the selling price.
    These complete sets hardly ever come up for sale.
    The Green Mile Proofs are some of the most rare proofs in the King collecting business.
    The maximum number in the entire world is extremely small.
    These are in perfect shape, just like the day they were made.
    When it comes down to it, a true rarity.
    Try to find a set for sale this good...
    If a Lettered IT can go for $8000+ (not too long ago) and a proof of the Gunslinger can go for $15000+(just a few weeks ago), this is not a bad deal.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Mike -- your proof auctions are just amazing! You have tempted me greatly to return to collecting proofs.

John

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Johnny-go for it!!! I can help you out!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Added to listing.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Nice add Bev!
    I am guessing that the UK cover will soon be released, and I hope that proofs will be sent too

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

really don't want to put this one up on ebay.

mint copy of the SST internal proof for Gwendy's Button Box. one of a dozen unnumbered copies. please message me if interested.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by you ever seen a ghost? View Post
    really don't want to put this one up on ebay.

mint copy of the SST internal proof for Gwendy's Button Box. one of a dozen unnumbered copies. please message me if interested.
    Do you have a photo?
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

it is the one scanned in this post:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1092726

i didn't take pics of mine. it is still in the publisher's tissue paper, wrapping, etc.

Closed.

that was fast...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

That's a rare proof!
    Even the hodder version I only heard about a handful of copies

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    That's a rare proof!
    Even the hodder version I only heard about a handful of copies
    The Six Scary Stories?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Yes.
    That was part of a contest organised by Hodder (and The Guardian if I recall correctly) for the release of THE BAZAR OF BAD DREAMS where people could enter their submissions and hopefully get their story published

Therefore the book was first published by Hodder as an ebook (but they did an handful of proofs, at least, me, lilja & ari?), and then CD was also to publish them as a printed book
    Here is the cover for the Hodder version from the amazon listing
    > https://www.amazon.com/Six-Scary-Sto.../dp/B01HTED402

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I knew I shouldn't have looked at this thread! I usually don't because I can't afford all these proofs and it drives me crazy.

So are you saying there are four versions of SSS? The CD proof, the Hodder proof, the CD hardcover and the CD paperback? I mean physical copies, I am not interested in E-books.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Yes.
    But that book is an 'easy' one. Usually for one book you have numerous variants, just for the publication by Hodder : proof, normal, WHSmith, Airport, mass paperback

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Is there a picture of the Hodder proof here somewhere?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 261 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast