Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 261 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,800 of 6521

Thread: Stephen King Proofs

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Precisely. Less is less, and more is more. No good reason to not mention the proof with a sticker adhered. I can also include pics and context in the Catalog.

The idea (my hope), is to provide the most accurate and comprehensive information on the 'net

No pop-ups here, no tracking so that you get an email about the latest thing you looked at (vacuum cleaner bags, shoe inserts...)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Both will stay.

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Fine with me of course but in that case you should consider adding the following as well (these are the titles that I've definitely seen proofs of with and without sticker):

Firestarter
    The Talisman
    Eyes of the Dragon
    Different Seasons
    IT
    Dolores Claiborne

In fact, I think/assume that there have been proof copies of all Viking editions with and without stickers. I think I've also seen a few Scribner proofs with stickers but I'm less sure about those.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The only I know of with stickers are Eyes of the Dragon and Different Seasons. I'm not sure of the Viking ones.
    John

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd recommend that anyone who has a copy of a Proof with a sticker post a photo here, that way there's no ambiguity; no photo, it doesn't get listed. We should be able to knock that out pretty quickly as a group.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I'd recommend that anyone who has a copy of a Proof with a sticker post a photo here, that way there's no ambiguity; no photo, it doesn't get listed. We should be able to knock that out pretty quickly as a group.
    Yes!!!!

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

These are the ones I have with labels. The ones showing only one version are where I only have it with a sticker, and not without. Firestarter has a label but don't have a pic of that. Some of these are are showing sideways, and I have no idea why. The original image is not like that.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IMO, proof label with simply contact details are not worth being in this listing, if it doesnt mention anything about a publication date or a print run...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    These are the ones I have with labels. The ones showing only one version are where I only have it with a sticker, and not without. Firestarter has a label but don't have a pic of that. Some of these are are showing sideways, and I have no idea why. The original image is not like that.

This should be removed from the list just for the use of Comic Sans in a "professional" manner. WHO DOES THAT!?!?!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've still working on this. It's taking longer than I thought.

John

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've added "w/sticker" to the proofs where I've verified there are the two variants. If only one proof listed it may or may not have a sticker.

John

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess that the UK SLEEPING BEAUTIES proofs could be added to the list.
    CD has apparently recieved one ( https://www.facebook.com/CemeteryDan...55402012242881 ) and I was told last week or so that I shall have one too. I'd guess that Ari & Lilja will also have one each.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I REALLY like that proof. Wonder how many will be floating around...

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I REALLY like that proof. Wonder how many will be floating around...
    It is BEAUTIFUL.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

UK Sleeping Beauties proof added to listing.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

cool! is that slipcased or does it just look like it?

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Mine is in the mail I'm told. Dang, going to have to read it very carefully for my Scream Magazine review....I bet that black cover is going to ware easy.
    ~Jonathan

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm getting one very soon as well.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

i'm told by my contact at Hodder that print run on the UK proof of Sleeping Beauties (which is numbered) is 250 which they consider to be an extremely small number. should be a highly collectible item.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Added limitation to UK Sleeping Beauties.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Just back from holidays, and during my absence I recieved mine, as well as a SLEEPING BEAUTIES sleeping mask

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Love to see a pic of them both.

Country
    Country Flag

I write down to share some pictures tomorrow (although the proof was already shown). I beleive someone asked if the proof had a slipcase or not, well, mine doesnt so i'd say that they dont.
    Still a pretty nice book

+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 261 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 ... LastLast