Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pennywise Dolls

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I do hope one of those answers was correct.....
    I coundnt send it any faster, I was like ready to jump over the nursing station!!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PMed my answer as well.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

bangoskank1

Gretchen Linda and Ricky...you answer true...Nice save Linda...2 more on this one

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Woohoo!! TYTY!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I got one! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

bangoskank1

Nerak..your in...1 more before they get harder.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

so here's a question oh great and might one. since razzle dazzle had a death in the family, and won't be on for at least a week for other reasons, can i try to answer a question for him?

bangoskank1

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    so here's a question oh great and might one. since razzle dazzle had a death in the family, and won't be on for at least a week for other reasons, can i try to answer a question for him?
    In all seriousness, I'm sorry to hear this and wasn't aware...this closes the question...Razz is in....that doesn't mean you guys should start killin people off to get one...it won't work...this is a favor to turtle...gimme a minute and I'll post a new question...5 down...15 to go.

bangoskank1

OK..Alinda,Nerak,Ricky,Razz,Ari,Gretchen and Turtleface need not apply...you guys are in...feel free to throw your insults around tho, that always keeps it fun... here's the next one...

What corner (name the 2 streets) was Jake standing on when he first laid eyes on The Mansion?

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by bangoskank1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    In all seriousness, I'm sorry to hear this and wasn't aware...this closes the question...Razz is in....that doesn't mean you guys should start killin people off to get one...it won't work...this is a favor to turtle...gimme a minute and I'll post a new question...5 down...15 to go.
    thanks james, that is very sweet of you and i know it will mean a lot to my razzle dazzle. he's having a hard time of it right now. i appreciate your thoughtfulness. really.

bangoskank1

no prob turts...send him my thoughts when you next speak...

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Answer PM'd

Thanks, Dave

Gunslinger Apprentice BeDaN is on a distinguished road BeDaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Answer PM'd Also

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Phew! I thought I would miss all the questions.

ETA: Answered via PM - just in case that wasn't clear.
    Last edited by Woofer; 09-07-2008 at 11:11 AM. Reason: ETA.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

thanks James.

The answer is within

Gunslinger Apprentice Cuthbert Heath is on a distinguished road Cuthbert Heath's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

answered pm

bangoskank1

here's the update...Bedan, Cuthbert Heath and Oy the Brave all speak true....sorry Woofer...2 more to go on this question...

My Mood
    In Love

I'm still sitting here trying to think up an insult.....Nah, I got nothin.

The answer is within

bangoskank1

Just ask me next time...I got a whole bunch

My Mood
    In Love

The answer is within

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Can you post a pic of the doll?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Another PM with my head on straight... I think, anyway.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

bangoskank1

you got it cowboy....one more to go..

bangoskank1

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Can you post a pic of the doll?
    yeah I'll post one soon enough..technically speaking they are not called pennywise dolls becuase of copyrights and blah blah blah...they are little statues...very little..just a few inches high..with the infamous clown suit and in one hand he holds a bloody knife...in the other he holds 5 severd heads...kinda cool if you ask me...I came across them from a friend who deals in King stuff...where I get most of my freebies...so when i get a large order I share em with the fans....hey, as the saying goes... if it's free it's for me and I'll take three. I'm actualy headin off to listen to Blood and Smoke for zillioninth time so maybe manana I'll take a pic and toss it up here.

Good Night all.

My Mood
    In Love

i'm bleeding smoking !

The answer is within

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast