Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office - Dunder Mifflin Infinity

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

Default The Office - Dunder Mifflin Infinity

Hello! Do you like The Office?

NBC, those clever rats, have developed a Dunder Mifflin Infinity website to coincide with the Office's last episode.

It's amazing. You can apply for one of many branches of Dunder Mifflin around the country, get paid in Schrute Bucks so you can buy more stuff for your desk, get involved in contests, and try and make your branch #1.

I just signed up for it and am part of the Dunder Mifflin: New Britain Branch

If you like the Office, you'll love this.

Dunder Mifflin Infinity

Check it out.
    Last edited by Darkthoughts; 09-01-2008 at 12:41 PM.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I AM SO THERE!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

It's really fun. I missed the create a creed contest, but supposedly they'll be having weird little contests each week.

good stuff.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ikilledthecrimsonking is on a distinguished road Ikilledthecrimsonking's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

THE OFFICE IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I love Dwight!

He's the best. I love the Dwight/Andy dynamic too. They're awesome together. Dwight can't stand him, but part of him has some respect.

Angela is another close favorite of mine.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Creed is pretty funny too.

Creed!

I put him as my favorite character on the DunderMifflin site. He's out of his mind, and it's terrific that he always forgets Meredith.

what about when Jim makes Dwight think that he's a vampire. Dwight goes to Creed for help.

Dwight: Extraordinary events call for extraordinary actions.
    Dwight: We form an allegiance …
    Creed: Sure.
    Dwight: … to use sudden violence.
    Creed: Okay.
    Dwight: Do you have the tools to turn a wooden mop handle into a stake?
    Creed: (without hesitation) What size?

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you get the British "The Office" too? Do you find it funny? Only asking because its typical Brit humour.

I haven't seen the British version but I love British humour so I would probably like it!

Oh my god, my brother was into it before the u.s. one premiered and i hadn't heard of it. but i didn't give it a shot until i saw the u.s. one. I LOVE the british version. I think it's a lot darker at times, too. Ricky Gervais is amazing. I also just got into Extras with him on HBO.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Beck View Post
    Creed!

I put him as my favorite character on the DunderMifflin site. He's out of his mind, and it's terrific that he always forgets Meredith.

what about when Jim makes Dwight think that he's a vampire. Dwight goes to Creed for help.

Dwight: Extraordinary events call for extraordinary actions.
    Dwight: We form an allegiance …
    Creed: Sure.
    Dwight: … to use sudden violence.
    Creed: Okay.
    Dwight: Do you have the tools to turn a wooden mop handle into a stake?
    Creed: (without hesitation) What size?

I love it. Definitely the best show on tv.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Beck View Post
    Oh my god, my brother was into it before the u.s. one premiered and i hadn't heard of it. but i didn't give it a shot until i saw the u.s. one. I LOVE the british version. I think it's a lot darker at times, too. Ricky Gervais is amazing. I also just got into Extras with him on HBO.
    He is pretty damn cool! I've seen some of his stand up stuff and thats awesome. Yeah, the British Office is brilliant...I can't compare because I haven't seen the US one, but David Brent is amusing in that tragic "I know someone just like you!" way.

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

omg, i love when dwight thinks he's a soopersekrit agent, and he gets the text message that says:

you have been compromised.
    abort mission.
    destroy phone.

jeff and i send that to each other all the time.

Last night's episode was fantastic. The Beet Farm Agrotourism B&B? I liked Jim and Pam in this one too. They were kind of starting to bore me.

How weird is Mose?

Yes, very odd that Mose!

I loved Michael declaring bankruptcy to the office. And the whole discussion about whomever was hilarious. Didn't Michael tell Toby to stab himself with a letter opener? Poor Toby.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ikilledthecrimsonking is on a distinguished road Ikilledthecrimsonking's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i love the dwight and jim relationship

Dwight - i hit myself with my phone i suspect jim had somthing to do with it

jim - yah i did it, i put one nickel in the phone grip every day for two weeks, then one day i took them all out

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Id say the english one probably deserves the crown as its the original idea, but to be honest both shows are just as good as eachother .. the US one has its own flavour, and is probably a little more "energetic" whereas the british one is more sardonic and dry - both have got the right tone, though, and they did a very good job making sure the US one didnt suck.

Gareth from the british one (Dwight is kinda like his "twinner", but theyre totally different characters) is fucking hilarious. He redefines the word inappropriate whereas dwight is more obsessed-nerd weird.

I love the US episode where Michael burns his foot when he is cooking bacon on his george forman grill in bed and Dwight rushes to his rescue. You see him screaming out of the carpark and then smashes his car (quite seriously) into a pole, staggers out, vomits everywhere, staggers back into the car and keeps going. Classic
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

hilarious!

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

HOLY FUCK EH!! the OFFICE rocks!!! The English version was really good too!!

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

"Gimmie a break! Gimmie a break! Break me off a piece of that... Fan-cy Feast!"

hahahaha

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

That was so funny that he sang the whole jingle but couldn't rememeber what product it was for. And the ending line in the commercial what was it Micheal says.."in a paperless world...." ? can't remember the rest.

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

Did anyone watch last night's Office? The new chick thinking Kevin was "special" was hilarious.

"Do you drive your own car?...Cool."

I LOVED the ending!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast