Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 3 birds, 1 feather - a word game

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

The clever hamster thought he could fish from the water filled pothole.

fight mound perfect

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

He had to fight the urge to fondle her perfect mounds.

snicker, burst, puddle
    Sloth Love Chunk

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The crowd began to snicker as the man burst through the puddleof slush on his way to his car.

virginity, bulletin, conglomerate

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

After seeing this bulletin on virginity, I thought, these girls have a conglomerate on stating the obvious!

recommended - tragic - functionally

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

After hearing of his friends tragic accident, James decided to recommend to him a new car insurance company, which was a bit more functionally adept at handling cases.

bounce - static - obtuse

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The obtuse member above me uses Bounce to reduce static cling.

chiefly, expand, latent
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

"Respect the Bumbler!" Billy-Bumbler is on a distinguished road Billy-Bumbler's Avatar

The point of the organization was chiefly to expand psychics latent talents.

Badger, USB, offensive
    "Tough titty said the kitty"---Blaine the mono

"Why did the dead baby cross the road? Because he was stapled to the chicken!"- Eddie Dean

Gunslinger Apprentice Ste Letto is on a distinguished road Ste Letto's Avatar

When the USB port on my computer failed for the third day in a row I began to badger the man from the IT department in a most offensive way.

Sellotape - Architect - Rat

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

As every smoker turns into MacGyver when the need arises and in keepng with the law which states that a needy stoner can constuct a bong out of any three objects I set to work with a rat, some sellotape, and a red paperclip to become the architect of the greatest pipe ever or at least a reasonable facsimile.

vivisection, gobo, satelittium
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

(NUCLEAR EXPLOSION)

I really like this game, so I'm starting it all over.

Taste, window, glide.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

The raven, wishing he could taste the applie pie in the human's kitchen, dreamt he could glide right through the window.

owl, glasses, smile
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The grandfather peered at his grandson through his glasses and said to him , "If you give grandpa a big smile, I'll let you play with the toy owl."

give , stone, hat

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wearing her wishing hat that Emily's mom promised to give to her, she took a stone off the floor and wished for it to be a donut.

Lost, cake, movies
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Ignoring Fernando's pressure for her to watch Lost, Amanda chose to eat cake and watch movies instead.

simple, crayon, electric

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Why can't life be more simple?" said Amanda to feev. "Stop playing with the electric knife and go color with your crayons!"

Mafia, door, vacuum
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

"Wow...not the job I expected to be doing when I joined the Mafia," Al sighed to herself. She quietly closed the door behind her, careful to not wake up the Boss with the sounds of the vacuum.

metamorphosis, popcorn, lightning

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

She sat in her room, eating popcorn and reading Kafka's Metamorphosis by the window, admiring the lightning storm raging outside.

flight, involved, phone

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Part of their agreement involved Saito making a phone call on the flight into the United States.

wasabi, hiccups, sidewalk
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Country
    Country Flag

After collapsing off the beachy "sidewalk", Cobb realized the reason why he looked crazy in Saito's palace was because Saito put wasabi in his mushy corn, which gave him hiccups.

NBC, staircase, Obama
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No one at NBC studios would fess up pushing Obama down the third-floor staircase. But the interns sure laughed about it when the big-name execs weren't looking.

bolster, styrofoam, oven

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The effort to stop widespread use of styrofoam containers was bolstered up by research establishing that they cannot be used in traditional ovens.

ongoing
    effigy
    lemongrass
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The subsequent burning after the ongoing construction of the Chef Ramsay effigy, made entirely from lemongrass, was all that kept the contestants going...

nitwit
    twig
    beard

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The nitwit plucked a twig from his beard.

pencil
    wheel
    phone

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ump

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast