Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 3 birds, 1 feather - a word game

Gunslinger Apprentice VastOne is on a distinguished road VastOne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The parallel layers of the laminar, much like the paths in the beam, stuck together like rhyzome in Clumping Bamboo in his mind as Eddie went through his cold turkey on the beach. He even believed he had turned werewolf as a thought on lycanthropic legends mingled in his troubled mind.....

Solar, wizard, obnoxious

'but not for you Gunslinger, never for you. you darkle. you tinct. may I be brutally frank? You Go on.'

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

In order to avoid his obnoxious archnemesis, the wizard, Harry (), decided to study for his final in the outskirts of the castle, under a tree to avoid the intense solar heat.

epidemic, stranger, fly

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was no epidemic that turned the stranger into half fly and half human - rather it was that scary machine created by Dr. X.

toothpick, moxie, lawnchair

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

Armed with only a toothpick and a lawnchair Feeve rushes into battle with great moxie!

Epiphany, Dystopia, ominous

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

They watched as he progressed into dystopia. Hoping for an ephiphany to release him from the mental imprisonment, no answers came, making things feel nothing but ominous.

greed, found, backslide

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The Christian man was determined to not backslide, but greed found it's way into his heart.

Dew, Claw, Romance
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

As the man drank his Mountain Dew and got himself ready for a night of romance and intrigue, he noticed that his dog was clawing at something under the couch.

metal, roof, afraid

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

As he sat in his car, surrounded by night, he heard the sound of metal scraping across the roof. His fear paralyzed him and he was too afraid to move.

sharp, freeze, cloud

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

In the high cloud, the free water begins to freeze, forming sharp jagged edges, before plummeting to earth.

injectable, hambuger, principal

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The principal used one of those injectable thingies to add some extra smokey flavor to the hamburgers at the school BBQ.

Tobacco, tutu, armchair

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The man reached for the tobacco which he placed on the armchair as he watched the tape of his grandaughter performing her ballet moves in her little pink tutu.

race, pint, forest

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    The man reached for the tobacco which he placed on the armchair as he watched the tape of his grandaughter performing her ballet moves in her little pink tutu.

race, pint, forest

The prize for winning the race through the forest was a pint of Beam.

seepage, party, canister

Gunslinger Apprentice Cuthbert Heath is on a distinguished road Cuthbert Heath's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

one time at band camp i drank a canister of human seepage..

moderate, lime, haircut

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

After getting his haircut, Steve decided to go over to the store and pick up the rest of the stuff that he needed for dinner - limes , sauce, various vegetables. He noticed that the store was selling champagne bottles for a moderate price, so he picked a couple of those as well.

delivery, roll, strange

The Doctor's Daughter Mist_on_the_Water is on a distinguished road Mist_on_the_Water's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

so this strange delivery guy who was so overweight he rolled along the ground came to my door the other day...

gunman, strawberry, antiseptic

Unofficial Doctor Who Obsessor Club Created by IR:
    IR
    Razz
    Woofer
    Ves'Ka Gan

I can haz fourum gamz
    Sing Your Heart Out!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

the antiseptic made the gunman's hands look like strawberrys

sloe, banana, submarine

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

before boarding the submarine for his journey, the naval recruit ordered a sloe gin fizz and asked for banana flavoring, which made the barkeeper punch his lights out.

gossamer, lightning, avocadoes

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

the lightning flashed gossamer like streaks across the sky...turning the night the color of ripened avocadoes.

fugacious, malapropos, gibbosity

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

He made malapropos comments regarding a certain body parts gibbosity, but the reaction he got was fugacious and less than he'd hoped for.

gobo, reticient, viscosity
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

despite the questions of the doctor, the continued and fascinating pattern from the gobo made him reticient and seemed to give the room's air the viscosity of taffy. he wondered if, in fact, he was becoming hypnotized.

schizothemia; palindrome; exeat

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Possible misspelled word.

which word oh great and wise one?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

New words :

fleet, wheels, switch

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A fleet of trucks blew their wheels and had to switch trucks.

nausea, crying, blew

Gunslinger Apprentice Ste Letto is on a distinguished road Ste Letto's Avatar

As the wind blew a gale, Jake was so overwhelmed with nausea that he felt like crying.

Pothole, fish, hamster.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast