Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The 'Inappropriate Time To Use A Movie Quote' Thread

Gunslinger Apprentice BeDaN is on a distinguished road BeDaN's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After getting chewed a new one in boot by the drill instructor.

"I eat Green Beret's for Breakfast" - Commando

or

After a kid has a mega tantrum in a store saying he never gets what he wants.

"You ever suck dick for coke?" - Half Baked

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    dude, seriously, stay away from the kids in tubs theme. say thankya.
    Say what?!
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

You're about to get hit by a truck....

"Yahooey!"

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Right after accepting a contracting job.

"The hammer is my penis." - Capt. Hammer [Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog]

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

The Last Best Hope for Mankind piraterob is on a distinguished road piraterob's Avatar

Seeing that the condom broke.

"This is my boomstick!" - Ash [Army of Darkness]

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Bust a Move is NOT an appropriate answer for everything.

Like you break your leg. And the douche next to you shouldn't be yelling, "bust a move!"

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

watching someone getting humped on the leg by their dog,

"you can love your pets, just don't love your pets." Janeane Garofalo The Truth About Cats and Dogs.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Gunslinger Apprentice Walkingman79 is on a distinguished road Walkingman79's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Witnessing two of your close friends decide to get a divorce...

"Do you guys know when the next Haley's comet is?"Alan from the Hangover
    Suppose that all worlds, all universes, met at a single nexus, a single pylon, a Tower.

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

At a funeral...

The key here, I think, is to not think of death as an end. But... but... think of it more as a very effective way of cutting down on your expenses. -Love and Death

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

^ Damn that's brutal !

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you're ever in a courtroom for any reason, even just as a spectator, and the judge pronounces the sentence stand up and scream "AND THEN" - Dude Where's My Car

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

"Tina, you fat lard, come get your dinner!" - Napoleon Dynamite.

Never use when the person you are talking to is actually named Tina.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Next time someone asks you "Is this true?" reply with "Its true. This man has no dick"
    If you love me then love me..

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

It's inappropriate to always scream "YOU WANT THE TRUTH!??! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!" every time anyone speaks of truth... but it sure is funny.

That's a nod to Feev, btw... from long ago...

But here's one:

Someone's at the oncologist... just told they have cancer. It is not appropriate at this point to say, "It is not a tumah!"

Gunslinger Apprentice The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus will become famous soon enough The Road Virus's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

When a blind/first date orders a cranberry juice: "What, do you got ya period?" (The Departed), had to, I think that part of the movie is hilarious.
    "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you will never change the outcome" -Michael Jordan

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

HOw about when your supervisor at work comes over to compliment you or a co-worker on a job well doene (and you know there is still a lot left to do) avoid saying "well, let's not start sucking each other's di*ks just yet." (from Pulp Ficition)
    People are always talking about truth.Everybody knows what the truth is,like it was toilet paper or somethin...All there is is bull*...One layer of bullshit on top of another...what you do in life...pick the layer of bull* that you prefer...

My Mood
    Worried

After your wife gives birth. Don't say "That'll do pig; that'll do."

My Mood
    Worried

So you finally get that job at K-mart.

Now is not the time to say, "K-mart sucks".

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

never use a movie quote during sex.

it will be the absolute last time you ever have sex with that particular individual.

particularly the following from Liar, Liar:

"I've had better."

My Mood
    Worried

And don't say "Hello to my little friend" as part of foreplay.

Fuck Adumbros is on a distinguished road Adumbros's Avatar

My Mood
    Brooding

to borrow a line from Elm Street 2

NEVER, while applying for a daycare center, utter the phrase "you are all my children now."

My Mood
    Worried

At a job interview, don't offer really personal knowledge, such as from Rainman: "I buy my boxers at K-mart."

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

When asked how your big presentation at work went: "I showed him my thing and it killed him."
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Worried

Werebat, you are so filled with awesomeness I may explode!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

*takes a bow* Thank you veddy much!!

When meeting your future father-in-law for the first time: "Well hello Mister Fancy Pants!"
    In Digitized Remorse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast