Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The 'Inappropriate Time To Use A Movie Quote' Thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The 'Inappropriate Time To Use A Movie Quote' Thread

I /kinda/ stole this from IMDB.com...just a little

At a funeral : "Why so serious?"

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

genius!
    when being interrogated
    "People assume time is a strict progression of cause to effect. When in Fact, from a non linear, non subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbley-wobbley, timey-wimey...stuff

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Never joke with law enforcement of any kind. Let them make the jokes. Just smile or laugh and go on.

Additionally, never yell "Hi, Jack!" in an airport. If Airplane taught us nothing else, it surely taught us that. (C'mon, I set that one up for you.)
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

John F. Kennedy Sorox the Gunslinger is on a distinguished road Sorox the Gunslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After competeing in the show "Barf" (G4TV)
    "Life is like a box a' chocolates. You neva know watcha' gonna get."
    Im currently working on school, and a very funny youtube video so yeah.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

don't you mean "hurl"?

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

While having sex.
    "Say hello to my little friend!"
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Your significant other asks you "Tell me the truth, do you think this dress makes me look fat?"

You respond with : "You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!"

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

At an abortion clinic:
    "Hasta Lavista, baby."
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by B Rag View Post
    At an abortion clinic:
    "Hasta Lavista, baby."
    That post is worthy of All Hail!!

From "Airplane." While working in a childcare facility. Capitan Oveur;

"Ever seen a grown man naked?"
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

In a kindergarden class, after the kids complete all their work -

"Yippeekayyay motherfuckers!"

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Doctor performing a catscan.

Kindergarten Cop: "Maybe it's a tumor."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

At your sisters's wedding-church :

"God? God doesn't live here anymore! He's grown tired of your superficial faith!"

(Dogma, )

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

At the gynocologist's office, quoting Riff Raff from Rocky Horror Picture Show..

"You're wet."

As one enters the mental ward, "Come with me and you'll be / in a world of pure imagination.." That's Willy Wonka in case anybody didn't know...

Or I love screaming, "I've got the golden ticket!" when I get my stub at the movie theatre...

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

When I'm really frustrated I like to scream, "KHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!"

Along the Path of the Beam Seppe-sai is on a distinguished road Seppe-sai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After farting during sex

"Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?"

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Seppe-sai View Post
    After farting during sex

"Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?"
    That was really good!
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

I'm sure there are a lot of inappropriate times to use a matrix quote.
    especially "There is no spoon"

From predator. at a wedding, when you see the bride. "You are one ugly motherfucker!"

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

you owe me a new hot chocolate!

remember what you said, turtle. don't keep count.

Satanic Mechanic B Rag will become famous soon enough B Rag's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by B Rag View Post
    At an abortion clinic:
    "Hasta Lavista, baby."
    That post is worthy of All Hail!!
    Thanks! I'll take that as a compliment, since I'm not sure what it is!

At the gynocologist's office, quoting Riff Raff from Rocky Horror Picture Show..

"You're wet."
    Have you heard of people with short fuses? Well, I have no fuse at all, and there's a thousand could testify to it if I hadn't stilled their tongues for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker
    my itty bitty boy parts need the movie to grow
    You can't ignore my girth.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Talking to your boss about a raise:
    Jerry Maguire: "Show me the money!!"

Gynecologist performing an exam:
    Forrest Gump: "Something jumped up and bit me."

As you're on your death bed and your family is around. Nearing your last breath...
    Terminator: "I'll be back."

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    As you're on your death bed and your family is around. Nearing your last breath...
    Terminator: "I'll be back."
    i would so do that!

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post

Gynecologist performing an exam:
    Forrest Gump: "Something jumped up and bit me."
    i can so beat that. . . .

Men In Black: "Something's peeking!" (J to K when the squid baby was being born)

Quote Demolition Man. Anytime someone asks you a question. "That doesn't matter. Don't you have a job to do? Don't you have someone to kill?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast